does the inhalater have better taste than the arizer solo?

Cgheezey

i would think that the solo would have a cleaner, more pure taste, because the vape path is glass only. what's the story with the inhalater?

Cgheezey,

PAZ

Personal preference. However, most of the reviews that said the INH > Solo came with the initial release of the XP and the lower airflow. If you're debating between the two, Inhalater has a lot of problems and there are a lot of disgruntled XP owners.

Safer bet would be the Solo.

AdmiralAlpacha

I love my original inhalater, but taste is not it's best aspect. It's really good with a fresh capsule, but once your capsule gets a bit worn every load tastes pretty shitty ime.

I don't own a solo, but I believe you could completely clean the glass stems to maintain the solos flavor.

But my inhalater excels in almost every other aspect for a portable

Cgheezey

i am so thankful that i was made aware of this forum. i've only been using it for about a week and i already feel like i've massively increased my knowledge of vaporizers. this whole community is amazing, and very helpful, and with the advice i've gotten from everyone on here (this thread and MANY others), i just ordered my first vape, the arizer solo. i am SO excited, and i can't wait. thanks again, everyone.

Top Bottom