Does paypal support Vaporizer companies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sessnet

Noob Saibot
I am having a problem with one company I bought a vape from, via a PayPal checkout on their store.

I don't want the vape, it's brand new - I want to send it back and get a refund. Now they are giving me a hard time and don't want to refund me, so I opened a claim with PayPal.

I hope something BAD happens to this company.

Questions:

1. Does PayPal support a store that sells vaporizers?

2. What if the vaporizer was being marketed as for cannabis?

3. Can I shut down/report this seller/store?

sessnet,

SF Giant

Reluctant vape collector
I think you should be sharing the vape/reseller with the community :2c:

SF Giant,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
SF Giant: they are a sleazy company that overcharges on a bad quality vaporizer, and unfortunately I got suckered in :(

I want to make sure PayPal gets my money back, hopefully today.

Then I want to release the Kracken!!! And get these fuckers shut down...if I don't get my money back!

This is a lesson to me - not to jump on any new vape (over $50ish), until many people have sounded off with reviews/opinions. One lesson most FC'ers learn sooner or later!

mod note: You've expressed your opinion sufficiently. I wouldn't advise going on a vendetta here. Review the rules page if necessary.

sessnet,

Kaptan

I'm guessing, it's Stealthvape.

Edit....oops that one hasn't shipped yet. :lol:

Kaptan,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Not stealthvape... Think more like AtmosRaw etc...

I feel bad and STUPID for getting ripped off...

But, even though it's not really about the money - if it was under $50, I wouldn't feel so bad....

sessnet,

max

Out to lunch
A vape gets a pass that other paraphernalia doesn't, because it can be used for aromatherapy/essential oils. That's why you can buy a vape on eBay but not a bong. In dealing with PayPal, you should refer to a vape as an aromatherapy device or essential oil diffuser.

max,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom