Does inhaling vapor introduce weed into your system?

Status
Not open for further replies.

legendsof420

Yeah so my friends having this party and hes a smoker but he has a drug test coming up soon so we cant smoke in his house. So if we vaporize, will he test positive if he inhales the vapor in the air? thx:)

legendsof420,

HighSti

Vaporist-Secularist
If you're getting high then it's getting into your system.. Thc is metabolized exactly the same vaporizing as it is by combustion so therefore will be stored in the fat cells. If you need to pass a drug test, just forget about getting stoned until you pass it.

HighSti,

max

Out to lunch
If you're talking about 2nd hand smoke or vapor, it won't make you fail a test. I'd vape in a well ventilated room though, just to be safe.

max,

SmokingElectricity

if your not a heavy smoker, weekend warrior etc. and depending on your metabolism, thc will be out of your system in 3-5 days.

SmokingElectricity,

legendsof420

I am really talking about my friend, seriously, so my main concern is that if me and a few other people vaporize using the ssv in his living room and he is obviously going to inhale the vapor smoke, will he get high and test positive on his test?

legendsof420,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Since vapor dissipates much quicker than smoke, I seriously doubt that it would be an issue. However if you want to be 100% safe, just do it some distance from him. If not in another room, at least on the opposite side of the room.

Stu,

Egzoset

Banned
I don't recall where i was reading it but someone wrote that Salvia Divinorum won't show up in a drug test since it's being eliminated by the body in fifteen minutes or something. This is only hear say as far as i'm concerned but you may want to read somewhat further trying to find "recreational" alternatives.

Egzoset,

aero18

vaporist
Egzoset said:
This is only hear say as far as i'm concerned but you may want to read somewhat further trying to find "recreational" alternatives.

Yeah, I don't really agree that salvia is much of a "recreational" alternative.

aero18,

Egzoset

Banned
Well, Salvia is said to be a potent but brief experience hence my impression it's only a recreational alternative.

Please describe your appreciation of it by all means as i'm all ears!

:peace:

Egzoset,

max

Out to lunch
my main concern is that if me and a few other people vaporize using the ssv in his living room and he is obviously going to inhale the vapor smoke, will he get high and test positive on his test?
If you inhale vapor from a vaporizer, you're getting THC and the other compounds as you would with smoking.

If your friend is just inhaling 'room air' with some stray vapor in it, as I've already said, he will not fail a test.

max,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom