Does DBV come in box?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krack

I know it comes with a hemp pouch, but I was wondering if it came in a box or just the pouch. Any way I can tell if one is brand new if I order it off of e-bay from a seller that I'm not sure is reputable?

Thanks.

This will be my first vape, and after reading this forum for a couple weeks, I feel confident that I made the right choice for my needs.

Krack,

PerseusStoned

I would also commend you on your first vaporizer choice; DBV was mine as well and I've only been happy with it. I would recommend buying a backup wand, whip, and wand cover in case they break or rip (to take advantage of free shipping now), although I have yet to need one and I've had mine almost a year now.

Mine came in a shipping box, but that was it. I also find the pouch isn't exactly ideal for carrying it around, especially if you intend to be discreet. I use a padded backpack usually.

No way to tell if its okay to order off of ebay, additionally it'll be pretty hard to get any sort of refund or press charges considering the illicitness of your product :-/ I'd recommend buying from the main site if you can, only way you can be sure you're covered under warranty and the like (IMHO).

PerseusStoned,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom