does anyone name their pieces anymore?

Ben Katz

Any real reason behind that name? Some sort of dark humor, or am I just hoping for a laugh?

Ben Katz,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Any real reason behind that name? Some sort of dark humor, or am I just hoping for a laugh?
Who, me? Chernobyl and I go way back, to when my best friend first started introducing me to the wonders of our favorite. It's actually about as tall as a regular Bic lighter, so kinda nose burner... anyways my friend helped support his recreational activity by also helping people out, if you know what I mean. He always had some good stuff on hand, his dad was in on it too, but they were always real good about it, no strangers, no randoms, only close friends, if a friend had a friend that wanted, they would pass it to the first friend, and then he could give it to whoever, etc etc. Pretty ethical as far as it went.

Anyways, on one particular day, he had some incredibly good stuff. I mean, melt your face, kicked his dad's ass with 1 bowl. This is a guy who's been smoking for 30+ years now. And of course, knowing that he had his hands on some excellence, he decides to pack one up for us as I'm on the way over. What he neglected to tell me was that he had actually layered a good bit of kief at the bottom, and put just enough actual herb at the bottom so it wouldn't fall through till the final snap, and just enough at the top that it wasn't really noticeable.

I arrive all giddy and excited, ya know? Typical 16 year old shit. Get settled in, he has a movie ready to play and some super good pasta his godmother had brought over, video games, we didn't have anything to do for almost half the day except skate around town if we wanted to... So, we go to do the deed in his room as his dad was totally fine with it (and in fact later tried to get us to smoke another bowl.... lol, no.) The first one went down decently, the second and third rip... absolutely destroyed me. We weren't even done with it and I was already starting to feel my eyes almost melting into themselves, so to speak.

That was probably one of the best times I've had with combustion for sure. Easily top 5. My throat was wrecked, I was too gone to even really properly function. All we could say to each other was "dude... that was really good, what the hell..." At some point, I just kinda said "Chernobyl." He turns around and looks at me with this confused expression on his face and asks me what I mean.

"Yeah man. Chernobyl."

"That doesn't even make sense."

"No, I mean, you know, the nuclear meltdown, tons of people died. It was gnarly."

"What does that have to do with anything?"

"Man... I've died like three times just sitting here."

And then we busted out laughing, I cried, my friend almost threw up, and his dad thought we were idiots.

In hindsight, we probably were, but at least I was young. I've learned the "errors" of my way and have chosen a path of purer enjoyment ;)

Cereal_MF

Green goes to brown, n that's what I stand for.
Ive had named for all of my pieces! :)
The bad part is, at the moment I cant remember the names of any of em that are gone.

Right now its my one and only bowl "Steve of Fire"

Cereal_MF,

YoGranMazPimp

I Vapes Hard
Love the names! Thanks for sharing! I havent yet named my vapes but i had to name a couple of pieces that just had so much personality i had to name them.

Meet my homies, Mo and Sid.

knn5x.jpg

Mo is a 18mm bowl slide and Sid the cannibal, is the pipe in slime. Both by my favorite local blower, michael bard.

Please, be easy on me for still combusting. ;)

Vape on.

YoGranMazPimp,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
I'm not usually a 'name giver', but sometimes shit just happens I guess :rolleyes:

Guys, meet Blub, the blue magic bub :haw:

minip1020045.jpg

minip1020027.jpg

On the left there's ET, the darker fellow in the back is officially called Abluesymalhoe, but is usually revered to as BM or twiggy, & shorty there in the front hasn't got a name just yet....although... I must say I do kinda like Shorty, lmao

Top Bottom