Does anyone have advice on how to tell indicas from sativas? Thanks :)

jdee

decarbed oil (reclaim) is highly sedavtive, meaning CBD rich!

decarboxylation-graph-1-11.jpg

jdee,
Reactions: smokum

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
Yeah I agree, these posts have helped me out so much, thanks everyone :)

I found a new strain that's more indica dominant thats been great. Also, I've found that vaping at higher temperatures has been significantly reducing anxiety/panic attacks. While I love low temp bowls and how it conserves weed and how it tastes, the higher temp bowls really reduces panic attacks. I think its probably because of vaping a more even mixture of CBD and THC as compared to mostly THC at lower temperatures.
I've found the same, enjoying a good mix of THC & CBD at times. When I have enough time for a bit longer session, I start at lower temps (160-180C, strain dependent) and with each new draw, raise the temp 5 or 10 degrees (again, strain dependent on what works best) until I finally finish off the batch at the higher temperatures.

This way I get to enjoy the great taste, and still get the benefits of a good mix of THC, CBD, and other goodies.

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
I've found the same, enjoying a good mix of THC & CBD at times. When I have enough time for a bit longer session, I start at lower temps (160-180C, strain dependent) and with each new draw, raise the temp 5 or 10 degrees (again, strain dependent on what works best) until I finally finish off the batch at the higher temperatures.

This way I get to enjoy the great taste, and still get the benefits of a good mix of THC, CBD, and other goodies.
That's one of the many reason I love my Solo - temp control!!!

Top Bottom