Does anyone have a contact email for Arizer that works?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
I've tried to contact Arizer through the only email address on their website (sales@arizer.com) and have not received a reply. I wanted to buy an exttreme for my girlfriend fior Christmas to save her lungs but have to keep in mind her allergy to latex rubber. I never received a reply, so didn't buy one. I fired off another email after Christmas, but have yet to get a response, so I figured I would ask people here.

1) If people could run over their extreme and let me kn ow if there are any rubber(y) parts. And whether or not they are labelled as latex, silicone or neoprene rubber. Or, if there are rubber parts whether or not the extreme can be used without them.

2) Any working email for Arizer other than sales@arizer.com?

thanks for taking the time to read this post. The latex issue is not a joke; my girlfriend has to carry around an epipen with her at all times, and is on medical retirement because of this allergy.

Thanks

Tom

tdavie,

chucku

Charles Urbane
Have you tried calling them? Their number is 888-291-0521 (from the back page of the E owners manual).

chucku,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
Thanks for the heads up with the telephone number. I appreciate it. I'll call them next working day.

Tom

tdavie,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
Well, uh thanks Greg. I appreciate the post, but am not really concerned about the quality of the unit, nor how much it costs, but did you read the bits in my post *about latex rubber*? That is my only concern, and the ONLY factor which will support or deny a purchase.

thanks

Tom

tdavie,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
I called the toll free phone number for Arizer, and was greeted by an automated response. At least I was able to leave a message indicating my concern about latex rubber. We will see if I receive a reply. I am hoping.

In the event that I do not receive a reply, or if the extreme contains rubber (latex), or if the extreme can not be used without rubber containing parts, I will be on the lookout for a direct/passive draw/bag vaporizer, and will have to start looking at other models (Herbalaire or Zephyr). Now, this is *only* for use at my girlfriend's house or for use in a motorhome when we are travelling in the summer. I have no problem using a rubber containing vaporizer at home.

Tom

tdavie,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom