Do you use your water tool with or without water?

Chezgreendream

First the flavor, then the buZzz settles in....
I apologize if this question has been asked before here, I did a search but other then a few things here and there I did not see a specific thread about it.

I find that using my D020-D bubbler without water gets me where I need to get. Although its a little less harsher than using my stem from the enano, I find that I enjoy it alot. The vapor is thick, which gives me satisfaction, becuase it resembles smoke and the taste is also there.

I find, that even if I use minimal water for the piece to bubble, the vapor becomes lighter and it always feels like Im missing something from the buzz.

I am trying to convince myself that vaping through a dry bubbler is still a healthy choice and I was curious to know how many people here on fuckcombustion do the same thing.

Last edited:
Chezgreendream,

j-bug

You're basically just creating a longer vapor path, so theoretically that should be cooler than a shorter vapor path. Most of the benefit of using glass, as I understand it, is that water filters out just a bit more and tends to cool vapor just a bit more. Vaping through a dry bubbler shouldn't be less healthy than just vaping without the bubbler assuming there's nothing within the bubbler that would negatively effect vapor quality.

Top Bottom