Do you think great white sharks would enjoy cheese?

2 Cycle

Let's say you are chumming up the bay and a huge great white shark appeared. You coax the shark to perform an aerial bite attack but you avoid it and hurl a basketball-sized cheddar wheel (medium sharpness) into its mouth, it swallows. Cheese is so delicious and thick, would the shark love the cheese and want more or would it not really care nor appreciate the cheddar? What kind of cheese could a large great white like best?

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Does flavor matter to a shark? I don't know a lot about their ability to perceive taste, but I do believe they can sense blood in the water from quite a distance and they like it. I would think they would rather eat something that was bloody and failing around, like a wounded seal.

I think they would prefer a nice blood cheese. But I don't think they are that picky since I've heard they pull car parts and license plates out of their stomachs.

They have lifeless black eyes, like a doll's eyes.

Last edited:

MinnBobber

I've found that sharks tend to prefer melted cheese over hard cheese. Specifically, they enjoy a good cheese fondue, floating a 55 gal drum of molten gruyere cheese while the sharks enjoy dipping whole loaves of French bread into the goooey richness.

And the funny thing is that they keep coming back for more, never really getting full as they tell themselves there's always room for one more tastey morsel......

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
I am absolute sure that sharks are more into soft cheese. Preferably with fig mustard. I have seen large groups of sharks around wheels of "Brie de Meaux", but never around Cheddar. I know that some reef sharks like "Old Amsterdam". But reef sharks are strange bastards anyway.

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
But... I love cheese!

giphy-downsized.gif

Don't give it all to the sharks!!!

grampa_herb

Epstein didn't kill himself
This is the kind of thread that can change things, if only people would realize it.

I dream of a world where attractive young actresses don't have to saw off limbs to play amputee parts in surfing films.

And why should any child have to fear opening their lunchboxes to find a pound of bleu cheese, or worse, Gorgonzola?

Top Bottom