Do you still smoke occasionally?

Do you still smoke weed as opposed to vaping?

• Yes

• No

• Sometimes

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gregori

CannaBoss
A few puffs when a joint (with tobacco here) pass is enough to remember me why I switched to vape. I can't believe my friends still smoke. But yes, the social part is easier with a joint than a portable vape.

Gregori,

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
Plus I find this term "vapor snob" completely out of place: when you switch fully, smoking becomes absolutely disgusting, filthy even! It's not being snob, it's the sad reality

Precisely the thing a vapor snob would say :brow:

Was dankrupt and smoked some of my AVB like 7 or 8 months ago. Will not pass on a hit if it is offered to me while out and about, but will not actively go looking to smoke while out and about either. My product is always being vaped!

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
Did smoking the avb get you high????

Yeah it did, and it was actually pretty mellow and not as harsh as I would have expected. The high also was pretty mellow and I needed to smoke a bit (3 bowls). Easier on the lungs I'd reckon then a full bowl of fresh tree, but I haven't taken a bong rip of weed in over a year.

HellsWindStaff,
Reactions: kellya86

whereskarlo

The only time I smoke is when I go to Lockn' each year. It's a 4 day festival and I do take a hit or 2 if someone passes me something. I always bring my Pax, a pen, and a small dab rig though. I've been vaping for several years now and it is much better. I quit cigs too and feel so good.
Good on ya, cigarettes suck. Now that I haven't had access to weed for many weeks I'd be thrilled to roll up a fatty and toke on it. Get your favorite ash tray ready, papers, grinder, roll a fat joint, play some music and smoke. I'm living in the wrong country.

whereskarlo,
Reactions: killick

Buzzbomb Almighty

Not very often, maybe if it's charging or once in a blue moon if I want to take a joint somewhere.... The transition from smoking wasn't too hard.

Buzzbomb Almighty,

Poostuff

Please delete
If you've spent a lot of money on vaporizers it's kind of embarrassing to put a flame to your herb. Especially if your partner sees you they'll be like :doh: what the hell are you doing, don't tell me you need another one?

Poostuff,
Reactions: kellya86
Top Bottom