Do you have a routine you do while blazed?

dadesign

Lately mine has been to get everything done outside and make sure I have plenty of fluids and food which includes :

Dr Pepper
Ice water
Flavored Ice Teas (right now raspberry and Mint)
Milk

pudding
jello(new)
Ice Cream
Ground beef (to cook stuff with)
fruit:pineapples pears, peaches and this week cataloupes
speghetti
chips with ot with out dip
frozen pizza
pizza snacks
nuts
Hershey with almonds
breadsticks
take and bake bread
lima beans
ranch dressing

there is probably more and I dont have to have them all

and then a few shows streaming on Netflix

and of course a good supply of xbox 360 games and stuff there

given that list though don't think I waste time and eat myself stupid.

I keep my computer going and have a desktop notes and all my creative things.. (Reason, Photoshop etc) and then watch youtube as well for some visual stimulation.

I use a Myrtle Zap now and I might do two stems (going to start trying differ stems loaded with different strains and see what effects I get from that.

best part is, I use an obscenely small amount of Herb for it to. (like maybe a pile the size of a typical raisin)

and I just open up to all the senses and wait. I try to write it all down and draw rough sketches and I also try to watch instructional video or how to videos. I seem to absorb and retain them much much better

and when I am done and sober again (all that without the hang over daze the next day like combustion)

I have this huge pile of notes to go back on and work on it.

I am still amazed such a useful thing could be illegal still in the US (just read mexico allow personal amounts)

p.s. there are some good documentries on netflix that are great stoned.

dadesign,

Choism

love netflix, i got airplane and seinfeld season 1 coming my way.:lol:

Choism,

dadesign

Choism said:
you will have no idea how much I love sienfeld...but I have never watched it baked...I never even thoguht about it.. airplane that would be great too. I will have to route around and find my dvd of airplane and have a film fest tommarrow

I dont even have broadcast tv any more. I watch all I need streamed thrugh hulu for current network (mostly) and netflix for older stuff.in fact I am re wachng weeds season 1. I started watching the original 70s battlestar galactica to make the special effects more special..never got thru it

I really think using the MZ is awesome I never got this baked on the china vapo-lead(wound what would happen if you gave it to good will..what would the label it as lol). I am tossing that thing. I could not get this baked on 20 times the amount I use now.. I blew it out and it didnt even reqister on my scale.. now I just got get down draw techniques and vaping after I get my work down for the day

oh and more thing. playing music through xbox with the visualization on full screen.. trippy

dadesign,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
dadesign said:
Choism said:
oh and more thing. playing music through xbox with the visualization on full screen.. trippy
you doing that on a 360? you can control the visualizer with the thumbsticks.. and can change the visualizer with the right bumper.
:o

aznfknpride,

dadesign

aznfknpride said:
dadesign said:
Choism said:
you doing that on a 360? you can control the visualizer with the thumbsticks.. and can change the visualizer with the right bumper.
:o
OHH I knew you could change it but didnt know you could control it........OH boy I got to try that

dadesign,

purplechango

Its not soo much a routine, wellll maybe it is.........normally right about the end of the session I get this urge to be "spick n span" so i manically start cleaning....lol :lol: idk why, maybe its a caryover from the days where i "HAD to" make sure there were no fingerprints. :brow:

Other than that I like to zone and watch agood movie, thats if I havent been distracted by somthing simple like my magnetix kit....lol :brow:

purplechango,

dadesign

oh man I have that too. but mine is somewhere near the end of the first stem. I m still working on my draw technique sometimes I get a head high but then use another one and I have a head high but I dont want to be up moving around

dadesign,
Top Bottom