DIY Pipe Vape

CloudScion

Hi there, i just make a simple Pipe Vape from my spare parts from my old bong days.
My arizer air is broken and send for warranty and now i must look for a solution to bridge the time.

Its just simple as on the pictures, i heat it up with a good storm lighter and inside its a screen and some alu to protect the hole, the airflow is ok because it comes a little air through the alu and you must fiddle around with the right technic but its really awsome for 0 bucks i think and it dont burn (sure its not a electric heater but does the job done right:))
Just put the material in and plug it a bit with a pen or so, dont make it too lose and too tight.

http://imgur.com/a/5cEUj

fzxexh7.jpg

tV8J5lP.jpg

UlYBJUv.jpg

Hope it helps others with this damn situation, i hope i get a repaired or new Arizer air as soon as possible:science:

p.s. hope my english is ok, iam not native:tup:

Greetings

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Hey bud ! Aluminium foil is not very good to inhale,some believe that it might be related to Alzheimers..
I suggest that u just push the screen further down, and heat it from the outer side of the glass :).
black_leaf_vape_lifter.jpg

Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: kellya86

CloudScion

Ok buddy, thanks for the info, i have do this without the aluminium foil then and it works great.
I can put another screen on the end of the vape, but dont need it because the material is tight enough to not fall off the vaporizer.

Thanks buddy, dont know this but its great to have people like you they are willing to help:)

Best Regards

Top Bottom