DIY E-nail Safety - Ceramic Heater

Bouldorado

I modified my whip vape into an e-nail. It is used by holding a bubbler nearby, with an attached right-angle adapter. The original vape, called the can, is made locally here in CO and claims to use only American manufactured parts.

l0qHYwR.jpg

dNY9iUv.jpg

HQ macro pics here. Some minor cracking/chipping is visible.

The consensus from this thread seems to be that the ceramic heaters are safe. However no empirical data was provided (what I'm really looking for).

Some brief searching online found this msds, which seems to be for a ceramic heater, and has a health hazard rating of 1 (on a scale of 0-5). The problem is I have no idea if the composition and manufacturing standards are identical to what's in my vape.

So, FC would you continue using this? I've taken ~10 dabs off it and have experienced no lung or breathing issues (the vapor is filtered thorough water). The taste of the nail is phenomenal- it rivals $800 e-nails, I'm just not sure If I should be concerned with its safety.

Bouldorado,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
I'm pretty sure ceramic heating elements are glazed, if you've broken through that and chipped it, then it's going to behave differently. Would not inhale through.

Quetzalcoatl,
Top Bottom