Distilling bulk weed directly into oil using a vape?

Mark

John Brown
Sorry if it's a little late to post, but I like this idea.
One may try to use a very very long hose, so long that by the time the vapor reaches the end, it has all condensed to the tubing already. Perhaps coil maybe 20 feet in a tub of ice water, to maximize condensation. Then stick a metal wire all the way through, tie to a screw, pull back out, and you have just condensed and removed all the vapor cheap and easy. I am definitely going to try this with my E when it arrives, I will let you guys know how it turns out. This could be a great way to get a better return out of the vapor trash.

I noticed in the other thread posted here about keeping your exhales, you could use the same method but exhale into the tube to bring vapor loss to 0%.

Lmfao, wow. I reread this thread and that was totally already mentioned. But i'll still try it and film it to let you all know how it works.

Mark,

chucku

Charles Urbane
vap999 said:
Durden said:
I get heavy hits from my Extreme or SSV, but those hits are much more satisfying and potent when I add in bubble bag blond hash and are on a different level for pain mediation than plant material and kief can provide.
Your goal appears to be medicinal (pain relief) rather than recreational. I have no experience with this. You could well be seeking the effects of a different ratio of THC isomerrs, a specific isomer or other cannabinoid(s).

Somewhat off-topic: As a medical MJ patient, perhaps you might try Sativex from GW Pharmaceuticals. This is an oral spray of greenhouse-grown, plant-derived, purified THC and cannabidiol fractions. Each spray delivers 2.7 mg THC and 2.5 mg cannabidiol. This is now marketed in Canada by Bayer for "neuropathic pain in multiple Sclerosis...[and] as adjunctive analgesic treatment in patients with advanced cancer who experience moderate to severe pain during the highest tolerated dose of strong opioid therapy for persistent background pain." If you are in California (or otherwise), you might try to purchase some of this, presuming your physician will write a prescription, and Canadian pharmacies will ship it to you.
Don't even think about it. About 2-3 years ago I was exploring the possibility of ordering Plavix from a Canadian pharmacy to save on the very high cost of the drug and also very high deductible for my crappy insurance. My boss at the time attempted to order a prescription ointment from a Canadian pharmacy for a skin condition. He never got his order and received a very stern letter from Homeland Security warning him not to attempt this again.

chucku,

THC(g)

Fractional distillation? Fuck yeah. Because of the various boiling points of the cannabinoids (and other materials in the plant) you could potentially boil off anything boiling before the cannabinoids and throw them away, and then boil off just the cannabidiol and save it, boil off just the cannabinol, save it, boil off just the 9-thc and save it, then mix them at varying ratios

fuck this i'm moving to amsterdam and goin chemical engineering on this shit

THC(g),
Top Bottom