Distillate vs resin vs rosin

ltv

My understanding rosin is the healthier choice due to lack of chemicals (butane) as cutting agents.
I would appreciate all
Information and feedback.
Thank you

florduh

My understanding rosin is the healthier choice due to lack of chemicals (butane) as cutting agents.
I would appreciate all
Information and feedback.
Thank you

I think there are advantages to rosin. Especially hash rosin. It's sort of like vaping herb, but some of the extraction work is being done by the extractor, rather than your vaporizer.

If you're buying BHO from a reputable or licensed extractor, there will almost certainly not be enough residual butane left in the resulting product to be worth worrying over.

BHO won't have any inactive plant waxes/fats in it. Some find that less irritating than rosin or herb vaping.

Personally, I prefer rosin. But I'll still buy BHO from time to time from quality extractors.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Rosin seems to taste the best because it's just pressed, but they throw the terms around a lot so it's hard to know what you're getting sometimes depending what it is where etc live resin can be great too

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Grass Yes

simba

@weedanwine
Live Resin or Hash Rosin, but more often Live Resin as it's better value and what I can get is quality.

Hash Rosin prices are kinda silly. And the thing is, it's not coming from the best hash. Because the best Full Melt Hash doesn't get pressed as it can garner a higher price than Hash Rosin.

simba,

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
I'm a label-reading chemical averse person--and was a licensed chemical applicator in my sixties--killing invasive weeds on conservation lands. I've also had good amounts of several dozen different types and varieties of cannabis concentrates in the last three gloriously legal three plus years here and in Canada. I've experimented with all the different types of products in two states and three provinces. In most legal states, where everything's tested before sale, you can be totally comfortable with BHO use to extract resin, sugar, and shatter. I really like rosin too. All good! There are particular rosins and resin badders, cured and live, bhoed and "natural", which are just so delicious and so stony!

I started with concentrates three years ago and have kept track. I've tried gms and i/2 gms of more than thirty five products. I've bought the top end and I've bought what was on sale. I have favorites, companies and specific products. And prices have dropped here and in Canada by 30-50% Isn't it crazy that resins and sugars that were selling for $70 and now selling for $35 and $25 on sale and shatters that were $55 are now $25 and $15 on sale. We are living in a dopers golden age!:clap:

And isn't it amazing, just amazing!!!!!!!!, that we have this thing Fuck Combustion.!:):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Last edited:
Top Bottom