Distillate recipes?

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
So I have a bunch of d8 and THC-O and was wondering if any one has recipes. D8 has a bitter sticky to it I don’t enjoy but this thc-o is another level for legal distillates. Wondering if any one was versed in some recipes. I over ate d8 and I left earth so just trying to find good amount for heavy user that taste well

shredder

So I have a bunch of d8 and THC-O and was wondering if any one has recipes. D8 has a bitter sticky to it I don’t enjoy but this thc-o is another level for legal distillates. Wondering if any one was versed in some recipes. I over ate d8 and I left earth so just trying to find good amount for heavy user that taste well

The easy way would be to measure amounts and add to an oil or butter.

When you measure the amounts you can estimate the potency and divide by the portions to get a consistant dose.

For an infusion, I like mct oil. I make it 4 to 5 mg per drop and dispense from an eyedropper. You can use it on most any food or coffee, tea or by itself, very versatile. Mct oil seems to mute the weed taste, and you can flavor it, I use sweet orange oil or terpenes to customize the effects.

For capsules I use coconut oil.

For butter I make a honey butter, using ghee or use butter in cooking something. Brownies cookies or whatever.

Our last batch was no bake cookies that actually bake you, lol.

shredder,
Reactions: macbill
Top Bottom