dispoable pen oil extraction?

richd1653

Hey guys,

I'm curious. I have a disposable co2 oil pen from CO and I'm wondering if there's a way to get the oil out and smoke it in something else. I was thinking because there is some type of cotton sheet inside(looks to be soaked in the oil) if I could soak it in isopropyl and then let the iso evaporate? Is there another way of doing this? Please let me know! Thanks!!

richd1653,

richd1653

No one???

mod note: From the rules page -
  • No bumping. Please do not bump your threads to try and get attention. Be patient.

richd1653,

OF

I'm curious. I have a disposable co2 oil pen from CO and I'm wondering if there's a way to get the oil out and smoke it in something else.

Ignoring the sin of saying 'smoke' instead of the correct term (notice the Forum name) you've got a serious problem with this plan, it's only partly oil. It's been diluted with VG, PG or both so it will feed in modified (or even 'barefoot') e-cig carts. Only a fraction of the fluid there is 'the good stuff'.

Yes, you can wash it out with ISO or other solvent, but you have to wash it. Soaking will only remove some. You need to rinse with fresh solvent until it 'runs clear'.

All in all I suggest you enjoy it in the form it comes and buy concentrate next time if that's what you wanted? Generally you'll get a better grade that way too, like calling your Scotch rather than the blended stuff in the well.

Regards,

OF

OF,
Top Bottom