Diluting Concentrate For Sub Ohm Use

MentalThinking

Hey folks!

I've taken a search or two around the forums, but didn't quite find an answer - there's a ton of information here, so I very well might have overlooked it, so apologies if this has been covered elsewhere -

If I'm looking to microdose my concentrate throughout the day in a sub ohm rather than taking heavier hits from a cart, would I basically just want to use a liquidizer in a higher ratio?

To be specific, I'm looking at a 3:1 ratio (using a mixture of flavoured and unflavoured wax liquidizer, likely voodoo drips) that I'd then vape in a Veco Plus.

Thanks!

MentalThinking,
Reactions: shredder

surfer

Hi MentalThinking and welcome,

I can't help you find what your looking for, but I used to be always looking for the same as you.
I have used a product called DB Mix Pro, I've tried many different ratio's also with added PG and VG.

But never really been happy the the taste (always had a chemical taste) I've settled on using a single coil
Dripper atty and vanilla VG, I heat the coil a little and dab a little Rosin on the coil.

I've been using this method for a few years now, its very very economical on the Rosin and taste's great,
It does kill coils in a day but... if you wind your own coils it costs next to nothing and you can try different
types of wire to find the one you like best.

Hope this helps, cheers surfer

surfer,

shredder

Hey folks!

I've taken a search or two around the forums, but didn't quite find an answer - there's a ton of information here, so I very well might have overlooked it, so apologies if this has been covered elsewhere -

If I'm looking to microdose my concentrate throughout the day in a sub ohm rather than taking heavier hits from a cart, would I basically just want to use a liquidizer in a higher ratio?

To be specific, I'm looking at a 3:1 ratio (using a mixture of flavoured and unflavoured wax liquidizer, likely voodoo drips) that I'd then vape in a Veco Plus.

Thanks!

Not what your asking but I've been micro dosing rosin in a saionara on a 75w mod. I'm using donut coils, low heat and loading it once, sometimes twice a day. I hit it every 2-3 or even 4 hrs for one or two hits. And there are no additives, no exposed wires, just rosin and a temperature controlled ceramic heat source.

You wont be able to continuously hit it all day, (unless you wanna get ripped) but a hit here and there is really all you need.

It's a little bigger than a pen but travels well in my pants pocket, and there is some coil cleaning required. So if you go this route I'd recommend a five pack of coils for convenience, but they don't take long to clean. But it takes about the same time to clean a few as does cleaning one.

shredder,
Reactions: surfer
Top Bottom