Digital Vaporizer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evlesoa

Richard
I've read both threads. So what do you want me to do? The thing is it's not one person comparing every different kind of vape. That's the problem. Which is why it's hard. It seems everyone is saying "this vape is good" that's all cool, but there's no compiled list that gives a "collective" grade for any vape. You know, like the NYC does that bus quiz for people to find out how service is.

To me, seems they're all good reading the review section. So i should go buy them all, in that case. I will if i have to.

Evlesoa,

lwien

Well Evlesoa, that's one of the reasons that many here own multiple vapes because they all don't do everything equally well.

lwien,

Evlesoa

Richard
Exactly. that's all I needed. so time to buy them and c which is the best one that fits me...

Evlesoa,

lwien

Evlesoa said:
Exactly. that's all I needed. so time to buy them and c which is the best one that fits me...
NO !!! It's time to do what some have already suggested. It's time to read these threads, go on youtube, search vaporizers so that you can see them in action. At least, then, you will be able to make some educated decisions BEFORE making a purchase.

lwien,

Evlesoa

Richard
Lol, no no. I have looked at what I want, and I'm gonna go out and get it. If it's not what I expect, I'm gonna try something else. The thing is, I'm not sure if the experience with vapes is the same. That is, is one more potent than another? or is it just the same, except one can do bags and one can't? i've looked at like 30 vids today, still thinking about Da Buddha / SSV, or Evap or w/e it's called, evolution vape?

Evlesoa,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom