Different effects from vaping different hash strains?

Vapordreamer

I noticed that there is little information about what are vapers favourite hash strains e.g. Afghan,Manali,Ketama,Nepal Temple Balls... for vaping in general so I just created this thread.

I want to discuss with you what are the effects if you vape different hash strains and if they are as distinguishable as with weed. I haven't vaped much different hash strains because I haven't found a method with the SSV yet to vape only hash without getting the screen clogged really fast so I vaped a lot more different weed strains than hash strains. My favorite hash strain of the few I tried for vaping so far is Zero-Zero since I get a really indica like stonedness from it. The body high seems to be even more pronounced than with indica weed strains.

What are your thoughts about getting different effects from vaping different hash strains?

Vapordreamer,
Reactions: Vicki

djonkoman

my favorite is nepal, but lately I've been mixing nepal and afghan often.
maroc is usually less my thing

djonkoman,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
I don't think I'm very sensitive to the difference in effects from different strains personally, unless we're talking about THC and CBD percentages of course.

In general the Nepal I find here is a stronger and more expensive hash than a Maroc for instance, so in principal I could just use a little more of the Maroc and still get the same effect as from the Nepal.

I usually pick my hash based on taste though, and I just happen to have a strong preference for the taste of Maroc.

OhTheAgony,
Top Bottom