did you go overboard on vapor equipment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

turk

turk
...there is no question that this site has helped facilitate many informative discussions among members with varying degrees of expertise....it's been very helpful...that said, I'm hoping after I receive my percei, which will give me that, with the omicron, and ssv, I will be able to use funds for other endeavors.....like the reason we purchase these tools in the 1st place...the meds...

turk,

YoGranMazPimp

I Vapes Hard
^^^i agree. This site has showed me so much new, cool vapor equipment ive never even seen and a wealth of experts of every item here...makes it easy to make a informed decision. Also makes it easy to go overboard! :D

YoGranMazPimp,

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
YoGranMazPimp said:
^^^wow three vapes in a short time is a nice upgrade. I went for some glass pieces after getting my ssv and mflb... I think im good on vapes for a while just accessorizing now.

Yes, I am just now looking at glass. I'll soon acquire GAS, I'm sure.

Edit: and if the HI & VXC were available to me now, I'd have 5 vapes! Words can't express how life-changing it's been for me to discover vaporizing.

:peace:

Vapinghole,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
I guess everyone's definition of overboard is different.

Within 2 or 3 days the other week I picked up
A Mobius clear reti perc bubbler
A Luke Wilson 15 arm bubbler
And a inline to 6 arm tree to 6 arm tree bubbler.

Some would say that's overboard, others would say it was a good couple of days.
:brow:

Frederick McGuire,

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
Frederick McGuire said:
I guess everyone's definition of overboard is different.

Within 2 or 3 days the other week I picked up
A Mobius clear reti perc bubbler
A Luke Wilson 15 arm bubbler
And a inline to 6 arm tree to 6 arm tree bubbler.

Some would say that's overboard, others would say it was a good couple of days.
:brow:

That's a good couple of days indeed, Frederick! Well done, sir!

Vapinghole,

jaynick

hmm i bought a extrme q, aromed, and mflb all in the same month. that was overboard. seemed like a good idea at the time but stuck with the extreme q and the rest are just sitting now. wish i could get rid of them since i hardly used them.

jaynick,

VapingDitto

420 Gamer
I bought a glycerin coil waterpipe + Inline ashcatcher + SSV glycerin coil vaper tamer + SSV mouth piece and 3 Dimebag carrying case for all of those in 1 day. In the same month i got a Zob bubbler, SSV (Zen), coil peculator water pipe, and 10 arm ash-catcher, 8" generic clear bubbler with a waterfall ashcatcher, and a space case for my 1/2. I NEED HELP!!!! O.O save me from myselfffff

VapingDitto,

YoGranMazPimp

I Vapes Hard
Here we go again. What to buy, what to buy. Already got a MFLB PA and VPA under my belt today and havent even left the house.

YoGranMazPimp,

VapeVoice

I'm experiencing this myself. I have 1 MFLB, then got a Solo. I love vaping so much that I never want to smoke again and in just the last couple days have ordered a DBV and an HA. I thought I was done but, now I have stumbled across the Thermovape and I want one! And I'm sure the next time 'the next big thing" hits the market I will be lining up as well. Funny how consumed you can get in all this! but, i guess being able to breathe again would excite most :)

VapeVoice,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Look at my signature..... looks like I've got it totally under control!!! No excess here.... right?
Overboard my ass! :p

momofthegoons,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
I simply can't afford to go overboard, I have to many other expensive hobbies that require regular funding as well.

But the list of what I would buy if I wasn't on a budget is pretty long. And I'm afraid I'll get there eventually too.. :uhoh:

The initial plan when I first joined here was to become a minimalistic vaporist with just one work horse and perhaps a cheap back up just in case. Kinda failed there already I guess.

Imo FC doesn't have sponsers, it's the other way around completely. Without this website I would probable still be completely ignorant and without a wish-list of vape-stuff all together. *shakes fist*

OhTheAgony,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom