Did you ever specifically consume an edible right before going to bed?

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
Reason I ask is that I do it on weekends. Specifically if I do not have to go to work or have responsibilities in the morning. Sometimes, arthritis will not allow a whole night's sleep. 1/3 g ABV will give about 5 hours continous sleep, leaving a minor hangover (basically what I call a slowed down, almost stoned feeling).

I'm wondering if including a small amount of unvaped Sativa along with the ABV Indica might help alleviate grogginess?

Tom

tdavie,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
If I'm feeling like I really need a good, hard night of sleep, I'll eat a handful of popcorn (enhanced, of course) and it helps me sleep like a rock. I wake up feeling really rested and good to go. Kinda like Nyquil :p .

Stu,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
I use some of my heavy duty hard candy as a sleep aid. Couple pieces and out like a rock! I take an hour or so before bed.

My latest glycerin tincture seems to also be a good sleep aid. I have one of those brains that doesn't shut off so I have a hard time falling asleep. The candies or a bit of tincture take care of that problem very well.

Lo,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
I made some brownies this last weekend using a quart size mason jar full of ABV. I used the crock pot method and put the whole jar of ABV in with 3 sticks of butter and some water. Since I was using ABV from regs, I felt a "little boost" was in order and put in a 1/2 oz. tin full of kief to the brownie mix with all the cannabutter I could squeeze out, which turned out to be a little over 1/2 cup. With my first bite, I knew I might have overdone it; very strong herbal taste to the brownie which should not have been the case with the mix I used (Dassant Brownie mix). I ate 1/2 brownie to be safe. Sure enough, 1/2 hour later I was feeling the effects. Before bed, I decided to eat the rest of the brownie. Another 1/2 hour later, I was starting to regret that decision. Instead of feeling sleepy, it was more of a rushing feeling. :o That was the last conscious thought I had. :lol: Next thing I knew, it was morning and I had slept through the night without even having a hot flash! :lol:

momofthegoons,

OO

Technical Skeptical
i made ultrastrong cookies once before taking a nap, woke up in a new realm.

OO,
Top Bottom