Did I Make a Mistake Buying, or Am I Making one by Selling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VisiblyVaped

I plan for
mflb- complete portability, quick hits
Solo - longer trips, lazy at home session.
DB - get entirely vapested (i made that word and enjoy it) with massive rips, home medicate and party vape
Extreme - versatile for home use, conservation possible, easily water adapted, fan hits, party vape.

VisiblyVaped,

Tea Party

Boro Connoisseur
If you're going to take the loss on the volcano, then get on the list for the cloud and quit wasting money on other sub par vape systems.

Tea Party,

VisiblyVaped

Unless you like throwing money away.... The cloud is well worth the wait.
It may be. It very well may be the greatest thing to come out since sliced bread.
That being said, if I was hungry I wouldn't not buy food because the sliced bread wasn't available....
I'd be more than happy having an arsenal of tools. No one vape fits every need and i get bored easily.
If i had it now it wouldn't be the ONLY thing I use, guaranteed.

I'm happy with getting what appeals to me now that's not $500 and x amount of time away from getting to me.
If anything, when/if i get the cloud in the future it'll be new to me while everyone else is waiting for the cloud 2 or whatever revolutionizes vaping next...

VisiblyVaped,

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
SSV for home big rips, at best price, and the most user friendly vape IMO!
Cano for party and CDS, (as another MVP myself, ROFL), I have to disagree with you about Cano vs. Q for bags (but you know that, right?), and confirm what Weedemon is saying:
Oracle>Cano>EQ in the bag blowers!

About the cloud, have been having one for a week, and as I expected, I'm far from being fully converted (will do my review soon and I will be ready to receive "rotten tomatoes" by my fellow FCers :lol: for my opinion on this one).

Bah, I respect all of the opinions stated yours not least of all FL, but all the same, I do prefer the Q to the cano even as a dedicated bag blower. I like the glass, I like the extra 50 degrees Fahrenheit, I don't mind the slower bag fill time because I can simply have two bags going in rotation if the need is that high, and I appreciate the price difference and the impressive performance of the elbow pack for vaping out of glass. The only major stone I can really throw at the Q is its airpath purity and that is a matter of debate. I don't doubt that build quality is higher in the Cano insofar as I expect more 10+ year old Canos to walk the earth than 10+ year old Q's; tons of abused Canos soldier on in dispensaries and coffee shops all over the world.

I eagerly await your review of the cloud FL, don't hold off too long because I really want to know your thoughts on it.

I was sad to hear about the apparent shuttering of the Oracle's manufacturer. One of these days I hope to try one their vapes, which now apparently enjoy collector status!

Hey, I just thought of one silly advantage of the Q: it doesn't constantly go "Click!" as the temperature cycles on and off like the Cano does.

And what of the HA? Well, it's the one I'd most want to use as a bludgeon, and the most likely to survive the experience. You could even use the airpump as a flail.

charliedontsurf,

VisiblyVaped

SSV for home big rips, at best price, and the most user friendly vape IMO!
Cano for party and CDS, (as another MVP myself, ROFL), I have to disagree with you about Cano vs. Q for bags (but you know that, right?), and confirm what Weedemon is saying:
Oracle>Cano>EQ in the bag blowers!

About the cloud, have been having one for a week, and as I expected, I'm far from being fully converted (will do my review soon and I will be ready to receive "rotten tomatoes" by my fellow FCers :lol: for my opinion on this one).

I am very interested in your review, I don't think it'll be the end all/be all of vapes but should be quality.
I disagree about the Q, i love it. Came two days ago and though it doesnt conserve as well as smaller vapes its better than the volcano in all aspects including conservation.
Traded a TV1 for a Db ill have next week.....desktop will be set.
Then solo and mflb for portability.

Bah, I respect all of the opinions stated yours not least of all FL, but all the same, I do prefer the Q to the cano even as a dedicated bag blower. I like the glass, I like the extra 50 degrees Fahrenheit, I don't mind the slower bag fill time because I can simply have two bags going in rotation if the need is that high, and I appreciate the price difference and the impressive performance of the elbow pack for vaping out of glass. The only major stone I can really throw at the Q is its airpath purity and that is a matter of debate. I don't doubt that build quality is higher in the Cano insofar as I expect more 10+ year old Canos to walk the earth than 10+ year old Q's; tons of abused Canos soldier on in dispensaries and coffee shops all over the world.

I eagerly await your review of the cloud FL, don't hold off too long because I really want to know your thoughts on it.

I was sad to hear about the apparent shuttering of the Oracle's manufacturer. One of these days I hope to try one their vapes, which now apparently enjoy collector status!

Hey, I just thought of one silly advantage of the Q: it doesn't constantly go "Click!" as the temperature cycles on and off like the Cano does.

And what of the HA? Well, it's the one I'd most want to use as a bludgeon, and the most likely to survive the experience. You could even use the airpump as a flail.
I'm curious in HA use, but I agree about prefering the q.
Regarding craftsmanship, the q provides a lifetime warranty now so that worries me none.
As a desktop, its not subjected to any roughness a portable may get subjected to
Direct draw, DD with fan (that's a lung buster), or bags....all solid.
Oh yea and when im lazy....remote control it. Easy to use without too

VisiblyVaped,

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!

Agreed, except my cano digi doesn't do any click that I remember...maybe the pump noise covers it, LOL! The HA I have never owned and yes based on reviews and opinions it looks like a solid and valuable unit!
@Visibly Vaped:
Again the Q for his value is an excellent all in one IMO, "jack of all trade, king of none" to me but it fills & covers the need of a lot of vaporists, that is enough to make it a very good vaporizer!
To me: average bag blower/average whip vape with a little remote/a blue geeky light and a slow fan+ vapor waste as the heater is below the weed + poor bag system...
For me the EQ is a little like having a swiss knife VS. a Buck or Kershaw blade + some top quality scissors ... but it is just my opinion!

FLskwat,

VisiblyVaped

Agreed, except my cano digi doesn't do any click that I remember...maybe the pump noise covers it, LOL! The HA I have never owned and yes based on reviews and opinions it looks like a solid and valuable unit!
@Visibly Vaped:
Again the Q for his value is an excellent all in one IMO, "jack of all trade, king of none" to me but it fills & covers the need of a lot of vaporists, that is enough to make it a very good vaporizer!
To me: average bag blower/average whip vape with a little remote/a blue geeky light and a slow fan+ vapor waste as the heater is below the weed + poor bag system...
For me the EQ is a little like having a swiss knife VS. a Buck or Kershaw blade + some top quality scissors ... but it is just my opinion!

I could agree, except I have the cano and am selling it.
I see it as a one trick pony, admittedly it does that trick very well.

That said, bag vs bag.....minus the valve I prefer the q thus far.

Edit: My 100th post! Reward myself with a workout then whip hits as a muscle relaxer.

VisiblyVaped,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom