Did I do something wrong?

ElevatedMindset

Cloud Lounging
Hello everyone, I made some ABV Canna oilbrownies last night and have some questions. I used 19.8 grams of light-medium brown ABV from my LSV. I heated it with some canola oil for an hour on a pan and strained it, I got dark oil which people said was a good thing. I inserted the oil into my brownie mix and made the brownies. I made around 11 or 12 assorted sizes brownies. I thought I was high from the batter last night but I was also vaping. So today I woke up and ate a full brownie at 2:15 PM on an empty stomach. I vaped a bowl right after I ate it but I didn't finish the bowl. I felt high but wasnt sure if it was due to the brownie or vaping. I felt a little rush of a high throughout the time of when I took it till 5:30 and it started to get me a little higher, I ate a sub at 5:30 ish and I sorta felt a little more a buzz after, it kept coming in rushes sort of. I read its not good to eat it on an empty stomach so I ate a tiny bit at 6:30(hour after meal) and vaped the rest of the bowl from earlier. I munched on a little piece again at 7:20, so my total for today was about 1 1/2 - 3/4 brownies maybe? Now I'm sitting here typing this. Its been 2 and a half hours since my last bite. I've had some rushes again but nothing major really.. I feel pretty high right now but it seems like it keeps going away and coming back. Right now I feel pretty blazed and I'm starting to get bad cotton mouth. My mind is trying to make myself higher because I think thats how blitzed I should be. So my question is, did I do something wrong? Did I not eat enough or not eat them right? Any other issues I could've came across?

Modnote: Formatting fixed and spam links removed. Please do not copy paste posts from other forums.

ElevatedMindset,

AdmiralAlpacha

It's really hard to say, edibles are pretty inconsistent even if from the some batch. And even moreso between batches.

It takes a lot of practice ime to really nail an edible recipe. A lot of variables can be changed to result in a less potent end product. It could be you didn't use enough herb, it could be that you cooked it too hot. We don't really have enough information.

From my experience when eating it an empty stomach will result in a quicker but more potent high, while have some food in your stomach for it to digest with will lengthen out the high but it might not be as potent.

tl;dr experiment more, and hopefully get baked in the process. :science:

AdmiralAlpacha,

ElevatedMindset

Cloud Lounging
Thanks man I think all of that makes sense haha. And to the mod who edited my post, what spam links did I have in there because I don't recall having any in my post... And what's the issue with posting this on another forum as well? I can't get others advice too?

ElevatedMindset,
Top Bottom