DH Gate glass-GB-242, GB-228, Ratchet, FC-UFO

Status
Not open for further replies.

alltoreup

Damn you, party liquor
I have some pieces that have gone out of the regular rotation so there is no reason for others not to enjoy. PM me if interested in any. All accessories will be sent along with the unused combustion bowls.

Up first is the GB -242 from yingmin. This has an excellent vortex and is a nice little dab rig. 14mm male joint.
  • !!!! SOLD !!!!
BXjcG8E.jpg

Next is the GB-228. This one has a honeycomb to turbine. It causes the water to spin in the opposite direction of the mouthpiece, so I've never taken a drink with this sidecar. 18mm female joint on this one. This one looks much nicer than the model gb-228 that is on Dh-gate now. It appears the new one has a frit instead of the honeycomb. Good dab or flower rig with max diffusion.
  • !!!! SOLD !!!!!!
CpBm1Zi.jpg

This next one is Kathy's ratchet recycler. This is a nice little piece that does recycle but without vortex. I actually used it with less water to where it just covers the perc and it makes a great flavor savor for flowers or dabs. 18mm female. Nice thick can on this one.
  • $30 + shipping
Rysi4T9.jpg

Next up is the FC-UFO. This one has a huge thick can and hits very nice. This is supposedly V2 with the uptake higher on the can, but I'm not too sure about that. Regardless, I never had any issues with water in the uptake. Comes with all accessories that are unused. 18mm female on the can for both joints. 18mm male on the mouthpiece.

• !!! SOLD !!!

ebLCDv8.jpg

PayPal and CONUS only please. Thanks for looking!

:leaf:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom