1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Desert Island Strains

Discussion in 'Vaporizables' started by cityslang, Jun 17, 2014.

1. cityslang

cityslang A taste on the tongue

You know the drill you're on an Island all needs catered for etc. You can have unlimited amounts of any 3 strains what's your choices and why?

Mine are

1. Super Lemon Haze. Just slightly prefer it overall to Amnesia Haze in the battle of the Lemon haze flavour stakes. It tastes wonderful and is a very happy strain day or night

2. UK Cheese great all round pumped up pheno of original Skunk #1. Great any time of the day and quite trippy in its original clone plus on a desert island you wouldn't need to worry about the smell of it which would be a first.

3. Skywalker OG. Great medicinal qualities lovely balanced and very complex high very strong but zero freak out factor with me. Smells and tastes delightful I'm a convert to this strain and rate it my number 1.
  2. herbivore21

herbivore21 Well-Known Member

1. THC bomb - This stuff killed my insomnia and my 16 years of chronic depression/anxiety. It is amazing. It tastes delicious, makes a lovely clear lemon QWISO shatter and is absolutely drenched in trichs when grown properly.

2. Sublime - I love this strain for recreational purposes. Super dank, super strong, also trich drenched. Not so useful for my medical purposes (except insomnia which was great). Have never had a chance to make oil with it, man would I love to try that!

3. Unsure - We don't have huge selection of strains in this part of the world, in fact, most of my fellow Aussies have never tried anything but the one super common nothing special strain that everyone and their mother's seems to grow around these parts.
    cityslang likes this.
  3. CG420

CG420 Vaporist

Fire OG for my island rituals. MK Ultra for when I decide to go crazy because being stuck on an island with just herb will be insane and I would probably hit world record but nobody will ever know how much I've smoked in a day just to get by. Heck let's just say I'd do kilos until my heart drops and adios let the wild boars eat me or bon voyage into the open sea with my stoner made raft that has no way to sailing in right direction nor will I have any sense of navigation at all. Oh well at least I have this pound of Wet Dream sitting next with me while I drift into the horizon. :lmao::D
    cityslang likes this.
  4. cityslang

Might sound a bit naive (no I've never left the northern hemisphere) but isn't Australia in parts easy to do outside grows what with the climate and large open remote areas?
  5. tuk

tuk Well-Known Member

Sry, has to be 4:

??????? - Golden Triangle - 1994
    Danger Danger Hash - Chefchaouen - 1996
    White Widow - North London - 2000
    Jack Herer - Amsterdam - 2004
    cityslang likes this.
  6. cityslang

In that case I'm gonna add unknown Jamacian landrace 1988 lol
    tuk likes this.
  7. herbivore21

herbivore21 Well-Known Member

haha yes, in an empty Australia with no law enforcement, with a cannabis culture where people knew what they were doing, where those selling the herb were also users of the herb... However, all of these obstacles make Australia one of the worst countries in the developed world to find herb!
  8. meduser#420

meduser#420 Touch it, Feel it.

Indica of choice Hog
    Sativa of choice Willie Nelson
    Hybrid of choice is a toss up... definitely a Sativa dominant, Super Lemon Haze

Make some badass strains from these strains biding the time :rockon:
  9. momofthegoons

momofthegoons vapor accessory addict Staff Member

Northern Lights
    Jack Herrer
    Kosher Kush

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors