Decisions decisions decisions....can i get a little help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

purplechango

Hey weeples!

I just introduce my self in the introduction thread, which included bunch of questions. At the request of Max I took out my questions and brought them over here. So without further delay................

In my intro I explain how i f'ed up and bought a potential death trap, and have redeemed myself by buying my first real Vape, the LB.(I just ordered it 07/08/09) waiting....waiting....waiting.... :uhoh:

Right now Im lookin for an at home vape. I would really appreciate any input or ideas on a potential addition to my vape family.

Ill give you a bit work with (needs /requs):
- again stealth. somthing i could maybe blend into my home(dosnt have to be ornamental lookin)
- Im tryng to stay under $200 but if its worth it than that could be stretched
- Im really not that excited about using whips
- Im a novice so tem control is sketchy right now, im sure its a learning thing though

I was considering either the MyrtleZap or the Purple Days. Kinda hoping there would be a comparison out there of the 2 or maybe a person who has used or owns both? By no means does this mean that my decision is just between these two. Just seems that Ive found more on these ..idk

anyway im open to one and all and by the way. thanx for taking in all my hot air...(no pun intended) :brow:

-

purplechango,

purplechango

sorry to add on, Looks like the PD or the mrtyle will deliver small hits.. can anyone comment on the difference between small and big hits. i know what it was like when smoking ...i take it its the same?

I also know that the bigger hit im lookin for the less stealth i might have? I might have to give up on stealth and go with what works

purplechango,

Chubba

Vaporbonger
I've found no problem with the PD.

Hits are very thick and easily large enough to make me cough, I get massive clouds.

Chubba,

hedgewitch

I bought an Iolite for the portability, but I use it in the house alot too. My house vape is an Extreme, another fine vape. The Iolite is quick to heat up and get going, simple to operate, small and discreet, I really enjoy mine. The Extreme is very versitile and fun to play around with as there are so many different things you can do with it. The hits on either one are good. Both are readily available. The only thing wuld be price, but somewhere around this forum someone said there was a real good deal on the Iolite that would be within budget. Check around this forum some more, lots of good info. :2c:

hedgewitch,

kalinga

Chubba said:
Can't go wrong with the PD, it will be worth the wait :ninja:
Agree. Besides, you'll have the LB at your disposal while waiting for the PD :cool:

kalinga,

purplechango

kalinga said:
Chubba said:
Can't go wrong with the PD, it will be worth the wait :ninja:
Agree. Besides, you'll have the LB at your disposal while waiting for the PD :cool:
This is true..... now i just got a big ol suprise. I met some green friends recently. One calls me up and mentions that he is in need for some cash, then he also mentions that he has 2 PD's.

So guess who's isnt waiting on the back back back order list. :p :o

purplechango,

purplechango

all this really means now is that i can edit my signature line to include a vape or 2

:D :D :D

purplechango,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom