Decent grinder

condor020

Anyone would have a decent grinder to advise from dhgate or an official one but no less than 20$, i ordered one that was just a shame when u saw the teeth, iam searching for a really sharp cutting grinder

condor020,

gimmiemore

From my experience the cheap Chinese grinders are not worth it and you are better off spending more and getting something like the slx or santa cruz, but it also depends on what kind of grind you are looking for.
Personally I can recommend the slx for a medium grind.
btw there is a huge thread about grinders here:
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/herb-grinders.15/
You should spend some time looking there is tons of information at this thread, can also ask in the thread maybe more people will see it.

Doktor Dub

so now i seasrched for the link to the Grinder Thread - @gimmiemore you were faster :-)

380 Pages of Grinder talk for the OP. In my Opinion with Grinders you get what you pay for and a quality Grinder is worth some money.
Good ones are Santa Cruz Shredder, Space Case, SLX, Newvape, Kannastör and perhaps other too.

Have a great day!

tfrank

VKr8e3
Honestly Ive never actually spent any good money on a grinder usually just cheap ones from a head shop etc. I finally ended up buying a pretty expensive grinder because i had a 20$ amazon gift card.
Without a doubt my Santa Cruz Shredder was a WELL worth investment. All of the machining feels smooth, it feels nice to turn, cuts through and nugs i put in like BUTTER, and the consistency of the herb after the grind to me is perfect! It somehow takes nugs of any density and turns it into a fluffy beautiful grind, and either im high or i swear it somehow makes it taste better and smell better. Got the three piece since all i do is vape and like to keep the keif in for flavor and extra ooompf!:science:

Top Bottom