Caligula

Maximus
aint-nobody-got-time-for-that.gif

Jambi619

Cannabis Crusader
Guess I just like wasting time lol

Anyway, here's what got her panties in a bunch in the first place:

Russell Brand to the UN,

"Nobody at all is helped by drugs being made illegal, unless of course there is a conspiracy to marginalise, condemn and persecute disenfranchised members of our global community.

"I'd hate to think that was the situation - that certain countries didn't matter, that certain classes didn't matter, that certain races didn't matter.

"So unless that's the situation there's literally no reason to proceed with this experiment of prohibition which has lasted for a century, that has done nothing but bring death, suffering, crime, created a negative economy, and deaths all over Mexico, deaths all over Malaysia, unnecessary death penalties.

"You'll notice I've said the word 'death' a lot.

"What I think we need to look at is an alternative way of thinking, an alternative approach of consciousness."

http://m.huffpost.com/uk/entry/4994209?utm_hp_ref=tw

Jambi619,
Reactions: Caligula

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
Your intellect isn't worth wasting on people like this.

They clearly have an agenda that is not based on personal experience or scientific fact. They are just doing their job as propagandist, misinformist, ya know, basically "journalist's". :lol:

"Rock-solid editor and reporter with a passion for journalism advocacy and building entrepreneurial news organizations. In that order."

See, she's admits it.

aesthyrian,
Reactions: Jambi619

Jambi619

Cannabis Crusader
HA yeah I suppose it's a sisyphean task, but I just like pushing back against their bullshit. God knows how many hours I've wasted on Youtube comment wars :bang: The way I see it, if I can sow at least the thinnest shred or doubt into their minds, I've accomplished something.

BTW, where abouts in IL are you? Dekalb county over here :wave:

Top Bottom