Dealing with the border?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattybass

Quasi-Intellectual
Hey guys, what is your experience dealing with the border? (aKa, US & Canada). Do you guys make special shipping instructions to label it as something else so it passes through customs more easily? Or are there any restrictions at all? Just curious, as some people may prefer to order cross border.

In fact, I'm just about to purchase my first vape, MFLB which I'm really excited about. After shipping costs and sales are calculated, it's cheaper for me in Canada to order from vapeworld.com with the fc discount. Naturally I'd have it faster from vaporizers.ca but it's interestingly enough the same, or pricier for accelerated delivery.

Thoughts?

I hope I don't look bad by reposting an old question. I tried to research a lot! Honest! :D

BTW, dig the forum!

modnote: Here's an example search:

fcsearchfordummies.gif

mattybass,

mattybass

Quasi-Intellectual
I ended up just ordering from vapeorizers.ca.

I was always curious what would happen by ordering something such as that over the border. I ordered a bunch of various types of shisha over the border once and people recommended to have it labelled as 'fruit molasses' to avoid being intercepted. Wasn't sure if it was the same case with paraphernalia.

mattybass,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom