Dealing with headshops!

Status
Not open for further replies.

robertrulez

So I'm in a bit of a pickle. I really, really, really want a vaporizer, BUT, I'm living at home with parents that do not know that I partake in the consumption of marijuana so buying online is out of the picture. Unfortunately I have to go through headshops to buy my vaporizer and they tend to over price the hell out of them. I'm living in the Houston area and those money grubbing gypsies at "smoke dreams" wanted 230 for a DBV. FUCK THAT.

So my question is, do headshops get discount on vaporizers or do they pay the price that everybody pays?
And does anybody know a legit smoke shop here in the Houston area that sells vaporizers at decent prices?

robertrulez,

choding

Finding a shop that sells vaporizers at decent price is a one way to go.

Alternatives

1. Use someone else's address when buying online.

2. Make a deal with head shop employer/employee,
have it delivered to the head shop

choding,

Mark

John Brown
Get your haggle on man.
Print out the price from the website, like a whole screenshot, show them it, and ask for like, 10 dollars more on it or something. They get it for less as it is wholesale anyways.

Mark,

robertrulez

Mark said:
Get your haggle on man.
Print out the price from the website, like a whole screenshot, show them it, and ask for like, 10 dollars more on it or something. They get it for less as it is wholesale anyways.
AWESOME idea, im definitely doing that tomorrow, thanks a lot :)

robertrulez,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
Yeah man haggling in smokeshops like that is totally cool. If they get pissed off, don't feel bad and let that effect you decision, they're just trying to play you.

bluntfaced,

Chubba

Vaporbonger
Get on the Purple Days waitlist.

Your parents won't suspect a thing, even if they accept/open up the package and examine the entire unit.

Chubba,

reece

Chubba said:
Get on the Purple Days waitlist.

Your parents won't suspect a thing, even if they accept/open up the package and examine the entire unit.
How do you explain the vapor tubes? And I assume there are instructions included explaining how to pack the tube and inhale vapor from tobacco which immediately gives it away as more than a diffuser. I also assume the web address is included. The site has user testimonials and videos which make it clear the PD is not just a diffuser.

The PD would be perfect for his needs but parents looking over the entire package wouldn't be a good idea.

reece,

Spiderman

oil baron
Try BC. I know they are friendly with gotvape, had the SSV long before it was a hot product, and have a wide selection. Cant speak to their vape pricing, never checked. Its right around the corner from Smoke Dreamz. They have a website, google should find it.

Spiderman,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
Or you could oerder the package UPS then get it held up at the drop point or hwatever and drive out to get it

bluntfaced,

robertrulez

Just an update, i bought the da bhudda silver at 185, I haggled with them they wanted 210 at first, i said no, it took awhile but I got it, yes its $25 dollars more than retail but for my situation it's all about convenience!

robertrulez,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom