1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Ddave mods

Discussion in 'Vapor Related Equipment' started by little maggie, Jun 3, 2017.

1. little maggie

little maggie Well-Known Member

There are 2 separate Ddave mod threade here but I can't find one for all the other mods like milaana mods and mods for other portables. Can we have a generic Ddave mod thread to make it easier to find.
    If not delete this thread but I have a question that I'm not sure where to post.

I love the quad stem 4 pack and I'm used to using the rimmed screens. But the rimless ones seem to big to fit the stem. I assume they go inside the stem with the rimmed ones going on the outside to make kind of sandwich. But I'm not sure how to fit them in the stems. I have some smaller ones that got from Alan that work fine but I'd like to use the ones that came with it.

2. DDave

DDave Vape Wizard Accessory Maker

@little maggie This video will make the screen install a breeze. They are supposed to have quite a tight fit to ensure there's no herb spillage when on the go.

Once you get them in this far, use a toothpick or chop stick to adjust them to depth preferred.

Click to play YouTube Video

duff likes this.
  3. Jill NYC

Jill NYC Portable Collector

@DDave
    Does the Tubo cooler also fit the Milaana?

DDave likes this.
  4. DDave

Only some of the milaana units.

I personally have one that works just fine. My unit has an internal screen depth that is greater than 1 inch. Those units with internal screen depth just shy of an inch will not be compatible.

Jill NYC likes this.
  5. Jill NYC

@DDave When are you expecting to get the Water Wand back in stock?

Sorry if I am posting in wrong thread... I know it was mentioned in a thread, just can’t remember which one or when. (Probably the VC thread)

Edit: Or is it the Custom Wand the same thing?

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
    DDave likes this.
  6. DDave

Greetings @Jill NYC

The original water wand was 12cm long. Was considering discontinuing it in favor of pursuing an XL length glass body that would fit in a dynastash XL and also a 14mm water pipe.

The Custom is much shorter, just over 6cm, fits inside the standard dynastash and a 14mm water pipe.

Thanks,
    DDave

Jill NYC likes this.
  7. Jill NYC

Thanks for clarifying. So is the custom the one most recently being discussed in VC thread?
    Sorry, I may be a little slow at the moment!

8. DDave

Depends on which post you look.

I've seen both original and custom wands called "water wand".

9. wall

wall Well-Known Member

Is the wand back in stock yet?

10. Megaton

Megaton Well-Known Member

I can't wait to see what solution you come up for @DDave re: both tips fitment in the vapcap water wands. Being international im loathe to pay postage twice, so i will hang tight to see the developments, but i will definitly be getting one soon!

11. LabPong

LabPong Well-Known Member

I have found the smaller water wand to be slightly short for my uses. I would like to see one that is 8cm long. I feel it is easier to manipulate when you heat it and then move it into the water unit joint. I do not heat the caps when they are in the water units as I use a induction heater.

Just a wish for possible future sizes DDave ! ;)

12. Megaton

Megaton Well-Known Member

Ok, i caved and i've bought one of the v2 wands for the SS tip! Cant wait for my first @DDave mod!

13. -dab8-

-dab8- Dyna-saur

@DDave has a hands free induction heater mod on the site also now!

LesPlenty, DDave and Jill NYC like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors