DBV wands - Where can I find them?

ArchibaldFever

Hi this is my first post but I have contacted a few members here about various vape related subjects. I have owned a Vapolution, an Herbalaire 2.1 (with a fish pump) and recently I decided on getting a DBV. The DBV has more than lived up to my expectations and has been delivering large vapor hits, and high efficiency with stirring. I have had it for almost a week and already can't remember how I ever went so long without a vape after the death of my Herbalaire.

Naturally, within this week I have managed to break the most important part of the wand and my question basically comes in the form of my topic thread: Where can I find DBV wands? I have looked at the 7th floor website and ebay and such but I have read a lot in these forums and I think that someone here might be able to point me in the best direction as far as price, customizability, multiple orders or if someone is maybe looking to get rid of some wands or a wand or something. I don't mean to come in and ask for favors or anything, just some information that could point me in the right directions.

This topic may be better suited for the "sell your vape and accessories" thread, however I haven't posted enough and I don't think the mods here are stupid enough to let me post 10x fast just to sneak in a post.

I try to keep up with posting things and everything but if I am slow in responding to any of you please email me if you feel you have very important information. I am moving between states and rely on the pizza place under my girlfriend's loft for internet for now. Thanks again all and I'll do my best to keep checking my thread.

ArchibaldFever,

GreenLeaf

Thanks for the link. I was wondering where people were getting those DBV wands as well.

GreenLeaf,

CompassRosie

hippie hausfrau
You can also find people selling them on ebay - a kit with DBV wand, whip, screens and mouthpiece.

The DBV website is a little frustrating with all the beautiful custom pieces it shows (mouthpieces, water filters and etc.) that are all sold out. :(

CompassRosie,

ArchibaldFever

Thanks for the info. Ya I figure I am going to end up paying at least $30 for a new wand whether I like it or not. I'll probably end up ordering from the official online store depending on their shipping costs. Thanks again all.

ArchibaldFever,
Top Bottom