DBV broken - need replacement! Recommendations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazedAndConfused

Formerly mr.nicksta
Hey guys,

I started vaping exclusively about 3 years ago, but then last summer I started going on a lot of walks and, lacking a portable, started smoking joints again. Of course I should have just got a portable but I was lacking in money at the time. And then I broke the DBV (water all over it), so I've been permanently combusting for the last couple of months.

I've considered sending the DBV for repair, but postage from UK and cost of repair would probably justify just getting something new. So with that in mind, I'm looking for recommendations on what to get.

I'd like to have the reliability of a home vape, but I worry that with winter on it's way out I'll be back walking and combusting again. So perhaps I should get a portable instead and look at an at-home vape to accompany it in future.

I had been looking at the Pax, but it's a bit expensive and I'd prefer a convection model. I've just been reading up on some of the newer portables, and I quite like the look of the lotus. Simple design, and butane is a reliable fuel source. Combined with a WPA it could be solid for at-home use too.

So basically, ignoring any inclinations I've mentioned above, what would you get if you were in my position, and why?

Peace!

BlazedAndConfused,

as

I think a lotus would work well for not used one tho

I do have a solo and fell that would work out well as well but not if when out you need to be stealth

You could also look at the PNP

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
Lotus, Solo or PnP would probably all work for you.

Also, the Inhalater is good, but last time I checked they were not very consistent. Releasing a new version every month or so to fix the previous versions issues.

The Lotus and Solo will not be as stealthy but are probably the best two combination home/portable vapes around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom