DaVinci Ascent Stealth. Near mint condition. UK/EU ONLY!

salivape

Hi everyone.

I'm selling my Ascent for no other reason than I need to free up some space to satisfy my VAS. It's served me well and is in excellent condition it just has no place with me any more and has hardly been used for around 6 months. Just the odd go here and there. The only mark on the outside is a tiny scratch the size of a pin prick which isn't even visible in the photos, so that shows you how small it is. Also, the silicone around the ceramic bowl isn't lined up straight as you can see by the photo below. It was always like that but it never hindered performance.

I have all the original packaging and everything is in the box except for a spare tool, but there is one in the unit itself. I broke one of the glass stems so I bought a brand new set that that's never been used. So in all there are 2 of the straight glass stems and 3 of the stems with the 3 holes at the bottom.

I will also include a UK adapter if necessary, the stand pictured, a tamping tool, a hard case and some glass beads to be used as spacers.

The ascent was purchased from Vapefiend less than a year ago (31st March 14) so it still has over a years warranty on it. I'm not sure what the policy is regarding transferring the warranty but I'll happily help out if you run into problems down the line which is unlikely. I'll do the leg work but the shipping costs etc are on you.

I'm after £100 for everything + P&P. PAYPAL ONLY

Thanks for looking and please get in touch if you have any questions. I'm open to offers but only reasonable ones.

2e32vly.jpg

jrz40m.jpg

10pt110.jpg

v8fpg2.jpg

Thanks to @Ratchett for the stand and the tamping tool:clap:

2hy9kz8.jpg

(I'll get the bowl as white as I can but I can't promise miracles with the supplies I have)

Last edited:
Top Bottom