Davinci Ascent Black Stealth, Excellent w/ lots of accessories

midnight rider

Up for sale is a Davinci Ascent Vape in the black stealth finish. It is in near mint condition and includes many extras and accessories. Don't want to sell but a recent accident has left me with lots of bills and lost wages so I must part with it. It was bought new from DV just a few months ago and was used maybe 5 times. Fit finish and handfeel all exude quality on this unit. Small bit of gasket on the oven door loose is the only flaw I can find with it. Lots of tips and help available here on FC for maximizing your pleasure with this unit. Will write a receipt for the buyer if wanted to help with any warranty transfer that may be available.

Included are the Ascent vaporizer, AC charger, original box, 2 sets of original glass straws, water adapter tool, a pair of the new glass spacers that are not even available commercially yet, the instruction manual (forgot to include in pic), all original accessories and extras like the DV decal, velvet drawstring carry case, original glass oil jars, oil jar removal tool (built in), bag of screens, caps, etc, and glass flowers to help with filling space with smaller loads.

We ship to the continental U.S. only, no international shipping.

Shipping will be $12 which will include tracking and insurance for your peace of mind.

Over $350 retail worth of goodies here, priced to sell at only $189. Paypal only for payment, verified addresses only.

Thanks for viewing.
7Zgy2pJ.jpg

Top Bottom