David Goldstein's Fritted Disc

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
crap im sorry! :( kinda posted that after taking a short 48hr T-break then did a dab, so excuse me i was pretty dabbed out :freak: ...also halfway thru the post i had to answer my door...i really dont remember even posting it hahaha

but hey lets not doubt the idea eh?

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Haha, a single one stacks so well, I'm not really sure what a 2nd one could even do, but I'd love to see it happen :cool:

Frederick McGuire,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
Haha, a single one stacks so well, I'm not really sure what a 2nd one could even do, but I'd love to see it happen :cool:
while stacking pre-drilled honeycomb discs, after your hit's chuggy stack, all the water suction locks and stays up above the discs after your hit.

you have to turn the whole piece sideways to break suction and the water flows back down.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Prices look the same at ALT to me... NVS gives better pricing, you just can't click a buy now button to get it.

jambandphan03,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Yeah I think the confusions was the SIZE of the tubes ALT has, lots of short ones . . . one w/globe one w/adapter its weird.

t-dub,

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
Got my DG Mini a few days back and when using it with the Cloud, the Cloud is jammed right into my face, too close too hit and enjoy.:(

Anybody with a DG 12-13" care to make a trade, feel free to PM me. It is very disappointing.

Silver420Surfer,
Reactions: ogcook

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Thats why I purchased the 16" convertible. The Cloud base is 6.5 inches in height. The 16" gives enough clearance for this without requiring an angled adapter, not sure how one of the shorter tubes will work :\

t-dub,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I use the solo on my 12" mini, and have to turn the glass sideways to keep the solo out of my face. The solo is a bit smaller than the cloud as I understand it. Just to give you size comparison for the 12" -13" you want to trade for, you may want to look for a 16"-18" for the cloud... to have some space there. How tall is your mini? 10", 12"?

jambandphan03,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I'm not making any promises here, but I saw Xchadb mentioned wanting to down size his 18" for a mini... maybe contact him in a PM to see if he's down for a trade...

jambandphan03,

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
Got my DG Mini a few days back and when using it with the Cloud, the Cloud is jammed right into my face, too close too hit and enjoy.:(

Anybody with a DG 12-13" care to make a trade, feel free to PM me. It is very disappointing.
That's where custom made Y adapters and a stopper as a carb enters the game. Just check my vids :)

Zangano Cruel,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
colorado is on fucking fire...

just got evacuated waiting for my house to burn down

DONT WORRY....i grabbed da disc! :science:

but in all seriousness today was a warzone, just happy to be safe :)

Xchadb,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
yea dude, check it out kktv.com they have a livestream, thats RIGHT next to my house right now.

DAT INSURANCE! lol, i post this on the DG thread.

WERE ON FIRE! seriously its crazy houses just now started burning, its been goin for 3 days

Xchadb,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
yea dude, check it out kktv.com they have a livestream, thats RIGHT next to my house right now.

DAT INSURANCE! lol, i post this on the DG thread.

WERE ON FIRE! seriously its crazy houses just now started burning, its been goin for 3 days
Dude be safe!

t-dub,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
i am :) unfor some CO residents arent :(

today was the day i was moving into my brothers house to start saving more money.... who woulda known its the same day i needed to evac... so crazy

all i know is im gonna lose a LOTA stuff but got everything important!

Xchadb,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
Xchadb thinking about you and your situation. I am sending positive vibes your way. I hope things work our well for you.

Slightly Medicated,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
Xchadb thinking about you and your situation. I am sending positive vibes your way. I hope things work our well for you.
thank you man! always got homies! weather is on FC or in CO. once i get an sd card reader again ill be sure to upload some stuff i caught on the cannon.

last night me and my neighbor were out all night fire hunting haha just today it flared up and came over the moutian

http://www.kktv.com/video/live

Xchadb,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Stay safe, X.

I'd be interested in seeing your footage. When it's safe to do so, of course.

:peace:

Stu,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
ya know when i drove back home to pick up the last things, i really fucking wish i had the headstrap on with the gopro camera, but i was just focused on getting the fuck outa there. luckily i had a respirator cause im fuckn smart and have shit like that :) so far this is the second time ive been evacuated. was in the california fires.

all i can do is sit back an take a dab, me and all the homies and family are safe, we're all just watching the live stream as more and more houses go up :(

Xchadb,

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
ya know when i drove back home to pick up the last things, i really fucking wish i had the headstrap on with the gopro camera, but i was just focused on getting the fuck outa there. luckily i had a respirator cause im fuckn smart and have shit like that :) so far this is the second time ive been evacuated. was in the california fires.

all i can do is sit back an take a dab, me and all the homies and family are safe, we're all just watching the live stream as more and more houses go up :(
Happy to know you are ok!!! But feeling sorry for people suffering :(

Zangano Cruel,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
colorado is on fucking fire...

just got evacuated waiting for my house to burn down

DONT WORRY....i grabbed da disc! :science:

but in all seriousness today was a warzone, just happy to be safe :)

OH NO!! So horrible, I am glad you are safe. House fires of any kind suck *ss, been through it. What part of CO are you in?

jambandphan03,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
west side of CO springs, in rockrimmon. So nuts!

embers the size of your hand flyn around starting new fires

Xchadb,
Top Bottom