Dave Goldstein (DG) Fritted Disc Micro Can

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bouldorado

I want to get a new piece, so the DG is up for sale or trade. Regularly cleaned and in flawless condition: no scratches/fleabites/chips and no label degradation.

Will sell for 290 shipped, however I would prefer to trade. I'm particularly looking for a double perc piece. I like the style of the vertigo double perc, any of the bigger mobius', the sovereignty stemline bent-neck, or anything similar. If there's a significant difference in value, I'll add cash on my end to make the trade equal (up to a $100).

IMG_20121006_150025.jpg

I also have a female adapter and a quality quartz nail that can be negotiated into the deal.

Bouldorado,

dichromo

Hey there, I have a Mobius Matrix Nano tube I would be down to work out a trade for. Let me know if your interested, thanks

dichromo,

Bouldorado

Bumps are allowed for price drops ONLY. Please review the classifieds rules. 0 point courtesy warning given.
Still up for grabs

Bouldorado,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Does this piece work with the cloud? I've heard a lot about the DG's and might like to try this with my cloud if you still have it in early/mid november.

darkrom,

Bouldorado

I don't own a cloud, so I can't say if it fits or not. It works fine with the lsv, but that's obviously a different design. If you want, I can measure the max clearance to the mouthpiece. As for availability, I've had a decent bit of local interest so it'll likely be gone by early Nov.

Bouldorado,
Just for reference it does work with the cloud, but this has a male joint and you need a female with the cloud. So a female to female piece is needed.

See vid for reference.
It shows the piece with the female/female at 15 seconds in the vid. Then again with the cloud hitting it at 1:45 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom