grokit

well-worn member
Final answer :tup:

IkQ21RF.jpg

:sherlock:

Other Side

Retailer
Retailer
It's been very difficult to decide but I sent off an email to @Dan Morrison letting him know my choices.

Thanks @duff for putting this one together.

ncxqr3M.png

I wanted to go with something a little wild but I'm normally a pretty simple guy so I thought this choice was a nice happy medium.

Can't wait to see what other members choose!

Edit: Just got an email from Dan. This one is not available. Google image. Thanks @duff! I had settled on this and now it's on to the backup plan! LOL

Last edited:

MonkeyTime

Edited those two myself actually, would still love your expert opinion @Dan Morrison though I know you're busy so no worries either way

cLR2sN7.jpg

So tough, frontrunners may be the two on the left, different costs too... When's the deadline?
Ooooh, I'm seeing the bottom right large picture (blue swirls) with a walnut or Blackwood stem for contrast looking mighty sweet!

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
"Payment in full will be required by Friday, July 21st."

So tomorrow by ~midnight...

:sherlock:

Does anyone know the name of his PayPal account? Based on one of his earlier replies I assume that's where payment is to be sent? Yes?

Fat Freddy,
Reactions: duff

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
Hm. As I said recently in the Milaana thread regarding what happened to Ryan: paypal seem to have real humans doing the investigations, and it doesn't matter how you present the product on your site or on your invoices, if they do a web search for the name and the only place they find is here, they know this site and have already caused troubles for other makers.

At least to minimize the eventual damage Dan, I would advise you to transfer the money back to your account as often as possible. Never ever let large amounts stay on your paypal balance (I know this is probably not your intention though as you'll make good use of our money, but they tend to strike when you let your guard down and think everything is rolling smoothly...)

buckhakeesah

Can I please have #400, 875, 873 or 103 mocked up on the original body and collar with the lichen button?

buckhakeesah,
Reactions: grokit

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
IMHO, the second one is more eye-catching!

Yes I agree, I too prefer a stronger contrast between body and collar as in #2. I'm trying to see with Dan if it's possible to get more contrast but in the same vein as #1, having a collar darker than the body (or possibly having at least the collar grain horizontal instead of vertical, if that's realizable, and again to try to increase the contrast)

Dan Morrison

Manufacturer
I'm experiencing spotty internet the past few days. Bell has been updating lines in the area I think.

I will be extending the payment deadline a few days, it's not that critical anyhow. It'll give people the weekend to think over their final choices.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Still kinda stuck on my decision lol

wKJzFbU.png

This one is better with these more neutral stem collar colors, but a little wild I don't know...

I7kxGBp.png

Came back around on this one with wood swapped to walnut, again probably better with these more neutral wood collars without padauk, but unsure...

And these are still finalists too, especially if I want to go full bold colored with padauk and more neutral paper, but then that means blackwood stem too so priciest option makes it more difficult:

AS0uGt6.jpg

Had Dan show me what the other side would look like for this one:
5ApASxU.jpg

And the crazy color one with the walnut/padauk that actually maybe makes me like it less?
5YItOTB.jpg

So hard to decide, do I go more chinesey, more neutral, what color, swirls... Ugh those who aren't in the first 25 are lucky in my mind bc they can postpone this agony :p

:sherlock::worms::hmm:

Top Bottom