• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Dan's Nomad Mockup & Shipping thread

Dan Morrison

Manufacturer
Here's some more mock-ups for ya'll.

MeyMlTu.jpg

PlDwIEk.jpg

59vVV34.jpg

2f2EhXX.jpg

0pH4tLs.jpg

80IOSMy.jpg

Orqk8cU.jpg

APktGXj.jpg

76RvmCD.jpg

nrJtq0R.jpg

HjtbBec.jpg

mdc9apI.jpg

pl7ewVB.jpg

ROsjeBK.jpg

nR5Tl82.jpg

uGe3L99.jpg

NLIeV5T.jpg

ANzekdp.jpg

M6No6LS.jpg

52yOYZ0.jpg

RelaxedNow

Well, I've made my material choices for Nomad #13. Unfortunately, when I attempt to post the mock up to Imgur, I'm getting a "Imgur is over capacity" message. Is anybody familiar with this issue?

However, I just realized it doesn't matter at the moment, because Dan posted it above. It's the first one in post #154. They're all awesome, so it was a difficult choice, but I'm sure I'll be happy with it.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Still waiting on my heaping request, could probably narrow down without it I suppose, I really don't know though... Only 48hours? I forgot when deadline was, paper so difficult

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
THANKS @Dan Morrison!!! :bowdown:

So now I think these are my new finalists:

GEhhe11.jpg

pRYzF34.jpg

GLfLngi.jpg

oYcmc32.jpg

49yNA5D.jpg

Would it be possible to see those last two in the standard walnut body / padauk collar combo with abalone button though Dan? Seems like the neutral papers go better with red wood body while the wilder color papers may do better with brown wood... what do you think matches best?

I am close to the home stretch for decisions!

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
@Dan Morrison could you please mock up this one with a reddish collar, instead? Paduak, is it?

And with a walnut body?

TIA!
mdc9apI.jpg

I bet the Walnut will look great, live there pattern!

Hehe, great you like it. Requested that sleeve and love multiples combos.
Also asked @Dan Morrison to see this with all different wood bodies and how the other side of the unit would look like, as I chose this to have a crane somewhere,.. not sure, if I should have posted here instead of cross mailing via email..?

also, I'd like to see this one with cherry burl and lichen, please! :)

vapen00b

Guys, is there any mockup that has a cocobolo body?? I would love to see that- and can't find one..? No mockup request on that one yet?

EDIT:

think this is gonna be mine. So: DIBS on that one! :D:p ;)
(might choose Abalone in the end.. but would love to see that particular piece first. Would that be feasible and pay that $15 extra later down the road, @Dan Morrison ?)
UM3B9KE.jpg

Last edited:

vapen00b

Thanks @vapen00b, those look awesome now all I have to do is choose!

edit: I want all three now :disgust::D:mental:
Yeah, that Cocobolo doesn't make it easier... Like that a lot on 'mine' too.
Still wondering about the mockup of a Cocobolo body. Seems there's no pic around indeed.. Would love to see my choice on a cocobolo body... Just to know that I've seen em all before decision time :)

Edit: haha.. see, it's not necessarily getting easier... shit.

Btw, @grokit did ya receive your Zi yet??

Last edited:
Top Bottom