Dani Fusion by Battery-free Ganz

Dr. Lucien Sanchez

IMG-20231010-190058428-2.jpg

New bowl

Dr. Lucien Sanchez

I really can't get exited about this.
The difference in size seems minute...negligible
The increase is noticable but not a huge difference, I kind of hope this becomes the new standard. Honestly I like the product. The fusion has been a nice smooth experience for me and I appreciate BFG trying to switch it up. I think the big limiting factor is the cap has no extra room, the chamber can't get any bigger without changing the whole assembly. It took dyna over 6 years to respond and increase the capacity by the same marginal difference. I appreciate BFG trying to make small upgrades and changes. Positive vibes guys

TedJones

I’d like to have as it would give me a richer second pull, instead of a weaker one, when extracting a full bowl. Grabbed the fusion as a “one hitter” at any rate. May snag if it ever goes on sale.

AlectoTheFirst

did someone test the Fusion with a YLLVAPE IH 2.0 by any chance? I think the Anvil fits but i cant find anything about the Fusions dimensions.

AlectoTheFirst,

TedJones

did someone test the Fusion with a YLLVAPE IH 2.0 by any chance? I think the Anvil fits but i cant find anything about the Fusions dimensions.
Don’t have that IH or anvil to compare. My cap is 14mm diameter and the flange it sits on is a bit over 15 if that helps.

TedJones,

Gnome34

Just placed an order for the "Halloween" fusion deal.

Pretty excited, mainly purchased this to temper my VAS until the Tempest comes out.

Any tips you wish you would've known going in?

I'm fairly experienced with torch vapes, the heating process should be pretty straightforward for me I believe.

A little concerned about how well I'll get on with the leather strap, probably give it some trial runs cold first 😆.

Assuming I should disassemble and clean everything before use. Everything in iso but the wooden stem and acrylic mouthpiece should do the trick.

Gnome34,
Reactions: TedJones

TedJones

Just placed an order for the "Halloween" fusion deal.

Pretty excited, mainly purchased this to temper my VAS until the Tempest comes out.

Any tips you wish you would've known going in?

I'm fairly experienced with torch vapes, the heating process should be pretty straightforward for me I believe.

A little concerned about how well I'll get on with the leather strap, probably give it some trial runs cold first 😆.

Assuming I should disassemble and clean everything before use. Everything in iso but the wooden stem and acrylic mouthpiece should do the trick.
Sweet! Those new mouthpieces look nice 👍 Yea, quick iso swab & rinse is all that’s needed. For deep cleaning, pipe cleaners work well for the smaller bore & cotton swab for rest.

Takes a lot more heat than Dyna.
Go for a “strong”, loud click. If that doesn’t happen, go longer past it than your normal.
Keeping the flame at the same distance to the cap throughout the entire heat cycle helps imo .. steady hand!

Gnome34

The Fusion Halloween bundle arrived today, quick shipping! Cleaned everything and found some crud but nothing I would've been concerned about consuming, pretty clean compared to some others.

Threading is good but not perfect, aside from that the machining and stem look fantastic. I'm impressed!

Used through a bong for the first few sessions and started dialing in torch and airflow settings. I think I'm close to perfecting it for my preference but not quite there yet. Had fun learning 😆.

Decided to try it natively about an hour ago. Holy cow! Really enjoying it this way.

Great value for the dollar, fairly simple to figure out even without instructions included.

Gnome34

Was this the bundle with the Fusion and the Stunner? if so how do they compare or which are you using more? just curious.
Negative, just the short carbless stem, acrylic mouthpiece and the fusion. Debated on grabbing the stunner but I'm holding off for the tempest.

Gnome34,

VapingYogi

Pranayama; of a sort.
Negative, just the short carbless stem, acrylic mouthpiece and the fusion. Debated on grabbing the stunner but I'm holding off for the tempest.
ah cool, thanks mate, I'm currently all in waiting for the Tempest too, but the Dani / Stunner were things I was looking at just before had so - curious.

VapingYogi,

Gnome34

I was advised to try the Fusion with a different heating method:

Screw the cap down but leave about a fingernail thick gap. Aim the torch at that gap for roughly half of the heating time. Aim the torch kind of up at the air intake holes while slowly rotating for the rest of the heating time plus 5-8 seconds after click.

Massive clouds through the bong with one hole halfway closed.

Was positive I had combusted both times with not a bit of combustion.

I'm a happy camper!

TedJones

Just received this terp pill stem compliments of @Highartisan. What a beauty (& beast)! A lot thicker than I expected. Ran back to back bowls and it pulls real nice. Cooling is about the same as the short woody which is nice and familiar. The draw is quite a bit more open though with the large bore all the way through the dimpled mouthpiece/end. 2nd bowl was rockin as I got 3 or 4 (cant member, ha) big pulls/clouds outta that lil bowl that I'd normally be coughing up a lung with the stock. Much more tolerable this round :bowdown:
https://highartisan.com/

Top Bottom