Dani Fusion by Battery-free Ganz

Arawfish

Green Thumb
Finally managed to combust in this thing haha, was using a far too powerful flame and I was in direct sunlight so I couldn’t quite see how big exactly the flame was. Only went about 5 seconds past the click too. Mouthful of delicious ash mmmmmmmm. Propane torches are no joke. I kinda thought it might be impossible to combust with the fusion but lo, it is not.

Edit:

The flame in question. :rip:

redeyemaster

Finally managed to combust in this thing haha, was using a far too powerful flame and I was in direct sunlight so I couldn’t quite see how big exactly the flame was. Only went about 5 seconds past the click too. Mouthful of delicious ash mmmmmmmm. Propane torches are no joke. I kinda thought it might be impossible to combust with the fusion but lo, it is not.

Edit:

The flame in question. :rip:

Arawfish is just like… yeah, I didn’t think you could combust so I dipped my fusion in the fires of mount doom…

Sativapo

Combusted too a few days ago at 8-9 seconds after click when I had set my kitchen torch a bit high..this guesswork after the click is the only minus I can see on this device. You should have the roast of the lower ring with the higher ring and only count until like 3 seconds after the click of the lower ring to flirt with combustion. When count to 8 you can be too fast or too slow in your counting. It's a shame because it's easy to solve and a choice made. I am sure some less experienced vapers won't dare to count so much after the click will think it's weak while it can be a beast.
Fortunately I felt the taste of combustion and stopped my draw immediately so didn't get the complete ash thing forcing to clean right away.

seriousTone

Yeah I feel the fusion you need double or triple flame - especially if you want to finish off the herb dark brown - I've been enjoying a double flame myself.

Haven't combustion yet, but I temp step. Haven't even have to clean the inside of the stem yet. Even the inside of the bowl has stayed almost perfectly clean and no signs of even clogging up.

mephisto

The Fusion does not do the one and done as well as another vape of similar design
This is not a bad thing for me, I actually appreciate being able to get 2-3 hits from a click. Then I can reheat to click and get 2-3 more hits. Flavortown all the way. Great work! The click comes faster than my torch powered one hitter also. Really dig the sleeve for pocket carry.

mephisto,
Reactions: endof3d

2pumpchump

Try removing the intercooler for more airflow . I'm basing this on theory for now I should have an exact answer by Monday evening at the latest ...
But with the metal stem other than having a carb I feel like airflow with the intercooler in both stems will be very similar .
Removing the intercooler out of the metal system on a v3T tip doesn't make the vapor that much hotter glass stem seams to have the most airflow to me so far I'll update you guys once I can actually compare !!

Are the metal stem worth the price? Absolutely ! They are very well made can vaped several ways depending upon how you want it easy to clean
Are metal stem for everyone? no .. as I said well bilt ! They do not go shy on metal ! Making this thing a tank your are not going to brake it with out using something else run it over with your truck drop it out a plane if you find it might have some scratches lol why is that a bad thing well weight as it's a tank it ways like tank to me its the 2nd lightest thing in my pocket so doesn't bother me .. but might others . Next not that vapor get but the stem you think that wood gets warm lmfao my stem has never gotten hot enough to bun me but to the point you go time to let her cool down I will have to go back and find who said it but I'll trade you the twisted metal thing for bigger o rings.. will edit
But edc will be on my metal stem . Because it is as tank

Hello 👋 First post 📯

@batteryfreeganz I am really enjoying my 0.05gr microdosing with a Dynavap B. It's a game changer for me. Will you have a smaller bowl like that, cos the 0.14gr on the Fusion is almost triple?

Or would it be stupid in sense of the thermodynamics for a more substantial metal construction?

Also, with paranoia, how does quality control work? One reason I finally started with weed, was 1) cos ent marketplaces offer some market competition and 2) Dynavap is US and Americans are very litigious if companies are naughty (yup, I've just seen the Reddit worries about scratching titanium).

Anyone with a sideline in metallurgy got any views? I REALLY like the look of the Danis and what I read here, and my lungs....

What bigger size orings do I need again to tighten the cap onto the metal body? Please and thanks. :)
OK so for personal reasons this baby set their a hole day not being used but back to everything I promise you guys ...
So first I took it down inspection lube orings then on to testing other than putting it on the other stems have not vaped it on them yet ...
To whom I suggested taking the intercooler out of the shorty my apologies I hope you was was a WP or you like your coffee HOT ! If not are you tast buds OK?
So braking my foot from mouth remover out.
Taking in mind the FUSION tip is only capable of so much air flow a stem with more airflow is not going to increase it .
However they can completely change the way it feels dew to m×v×a÷l=U ... meaning using a flow bench they will all have around the same peak flow .
It's just a matter of when wear and why
With no tip the metal stem with intercooler installed does have more airflow than the shorty with intercooler removed .. tonight I will be trying it on the metal stem ... I will also take measurements as a swap as it does feel loose but no more than I remembered with v3t smooth tip the first week so I'm expecting just orings need to be seated measuring will tell the truth lol .
@beowulf im going to try some rounds with it using. 0.1 and less for you but would like to ask how many hits you are getting out of a 0.05 and how often you reload

Alligator427

I played with the fusion last night. I found that the two rings are not usefull. The upper don't give best flavor, or I have not find the spot. Yes, the fusion click too early. The vap is smooth and have good taste (but less than with a glass vap). The stem is not hot, just warm after a session. The airflow is open, even with only 1 hole on two. I tasted it with bang, but it is not the best way, or I need to find the spot. Need more heat battery ? It is a good vap for cession in nativ way. We could say that the fusion is the ying and the anvil the yang because they are complementary. But I need to play a little bite more with it.

Last edited:

Sativapo

I found that the two rings are not usefull. The upper don't give best flavor, or I have not find the spot. Yest, the fusion click too early.
As everybody or almost seems to agree with this maybe @batteryfreeganz can make us a higher temp clicking cap for the next batch ? In this condition only I would buy a second tip stemless or with a carbless long woody if they make it.

Last edited:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Will give my fusion last chance this weekend and after that i will probably return it,going to make some videos and send them to BFG for analysis,but at this point as much as i like the aesthetics of it,compared to my Dani v3 i cannot really find the same value especially at the bumped priced tag. Not really satisfied with the vapor density i am getting and it is pretty useless for me with a medium sized pockedtable torches i can use the V3 with. The Fusion tip with the V3 cap is definetly a better experience then the stock, i also have noticed that it does do well if you do not rotate with the new tip. Anyway i hope they iron out the difficulties as the V3 is one of my favorite vapes ,i should have just gone with a TI tip,instead all this.
Anyway on a side note, i havent tested how much it cools,as i dont want to vape through that stem ,but i noticed it fits TM stems !!!

Sativapo

Will give my fusion last chance this weekend and after that i will probably return it,going to make some videos and send them to BFG for analysis,but at this point as much as i like the aesthetics of it,compared to my Dani v3 i cannot really find the same value especially at the bumped priced tag. Not really satisfied with the vapor density i am getting and it is pretty useless for me with a medium sized pockedtable torches i can use the V3 with. The Fusion tip with the V3 cap is definetly a better experience then the stock, i also have noticed that it does do well if you do not rotate with the new tip. Anyway i hope they iron out the difficulties as the V3 is one of my favorite vapes ,i should have just gone with a TI tip,instead all this.
Anyway on a side note, i havent tested how much it cools,as i dont want to vape through that stem ,but i noticed it fits TM stems !!!
Reading you reminds me of my first reaction. Have you tried setting the airflow to half a hole and heating like 8 seconds after the click with a medium torch ? I can get too dense vapor that makes me cough if I want. I think what you say is mainly a click temp problem possibly combined with a too open airflow as the bigger the airflow the higher the temp needed for convection extraction.

Last edited:
Sativapo,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Reading you reminds me of my first reaction. Have you tried setting the airflow to half a hole and heating like 8 seconds after the click with a medium torch ? I can get too dense vapor that makes me cough if I want. I think what you say is mainly a click temp problem possibly combined with a too open airflow as the bigger the airflow the higher the temp needed for convection extraction.
Yes , i have tried most torch sizes available,it is actually the nozzle diameter that matters. I just cannot get a sweetspot with anything and counting 8 seconds after the click when i am baked,makes me forget there is a click at all. I might have monkey memory or idk,but my clicker is no good indicator for anything . I have minimized airflow to the minimum. As mentioned i am having better results with my Dani V3 cap on the fusion tip ,so there is something wrong with mine or this vape is just not for me :))... It is just that the 14 day return period is running out and if i could not master it in two weeks,i probably wont ever. The only thing usable of the package i got is the tip paired with the V3 cap,not really cashwise for me to keep it.I have tried a lot of vapes and own quite a few flamepowered Vapo-bowl,vaporstar,,Vapor-genie,Blackleaf Wand Vape ,Gn0me,celtic -vapo ,vapocane,vaponic,vapcap,vapman,dynacrap,,lotus,dani v3, ball torch vape ,in other words you can say i am a big fan of those and i really wish my Fusion could perform anything like the v3,maybe if i didnt own the V3 i would have appreciated this one more,who knows.
Also i wanna note ,that temp stepping via reheating works very well with my Dani V3 , while with the fusion it just goes from wispy vapor ,to charred and i just cannot seem to nail the sweetspot with the stock setup and get that thick tasty hit.

Last edited:

Sativapo

It surprises me with all the experience you have on similar vapes that you can't nail it... saw your twinkering with the blackleaf wand....And as I can see your taste matches with this butane unregulated style.maybe there is something wrong with yours.. or you're right maybe the difference is I don't own the v3 so I started from zero without comparing and while it bothered me like you described I kind of got the hang of it.

leanpubpackage

It surprises me with all the experience you have on similar vapes that you can't nail it... saw your twinkering with the blackleaf wand....And as I can see your taste matches with this butane unregulated style.maybe there is something wrong with yours.. or you're right maybe the difference is I don't own the v3 so I started from zero without comparing and while it bothered me like you described I kind of got the hang of it.
I find it odd as well. Likely a defect with the cap. My fusion is worlds better than the v3

MDude

Yes , i have tried most torch sizes available,it is actually the nozzle diameter that matters. I just cannot get a sweetspot with anything and counting 8 seconds after the click when i am baked,makes me forget there is a click at all. I might have monkey memory or idk,but my clicker is no good indicator for anything . I have minimized airflow to the minimum. As mentioned i am having better results with my Dani V3 cap on the fusion tip ,so there is something wrong with mine or this vape is just not for me :))... It is just that the 14 day return period is running out and if i could not master it in two weeks,i probably wont ever. The only thing usable of the package i got is the tip paired with the V3 cap,not really cashwise for me to keep it.I have tried a lot of vapes and own quite a few flamepowered Vapo-bowl,vaporstar,,Vapor-genie,Blackleaf Wand Vape ,Gn0me,celtic -vapo ,vapocane,vaponic,vapcap,vapman,dynacrap,,lotus,dani v3, ball torch vape ,in other words you can say i am a big fan of those and i really wish my Fusion could perform anything like the v3,maybe if i didnt own the V3 i would have appreciated this one more,who knows.
Also i wanna note ,that temp stepping via reheating works very well with my Dani V3 , while with the fusion it just goes from wispy vapor ,to charred and i just cannot seem to nail the sweetspot with the stock setup and get that thick tasty hit.
Reading this I am thinking of cancelling my order, which is in two to three weeks according to LCV.

Maybe they will make changes in future batches if this is what others are experiencing with their devices...

Anyone else have problems like this?

MDude,

redeyemaster

Reading this I am thinking of cancelling my order, which is in two to three weeks according to LCV.

Maybe they will make changes in future batches if this is what others are experiencing with their devices...

Anyone else have problems like this?
They describe almost the exact opposite of my experience but everyone's experience is different.

The fusion has effectively retired my v3, works better in every regard IMO.

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
What modification?
Just have to modify how deep you put it in and take out the glass potentially, flip the plug on the bottom so the vape sits higher inside the ih. I’ll have to see when I get it to be sure

Btw, this is a damn lie in case anyone wants to use with the wand. It’s over a minute with first heat up
Yea it’s about 1:20 for it to click for me which is why I bought another ih, wand does take too long

Last edited:

Sativapo

I guess my wand is a bit stronger or my click lower temp. I go over a minute sometimes to finish a half spent bowl from cold from cold but it always clicks before 1 min worst case 45 seconds.

Sativapo,

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
I guess my wand is a bit stronger. I go over a minute sometimes for full extraction from cold but it always clicks before 1 min. Woops phone bugged. Reported.
Yea maybe unless I’m doing something wrong, I get great hits from it but it does take forever

Sour Dream,

kishot

Just have to modify how deep you put it in and take out the glass potentially, flip the plug on the bottom so the vape sits higher inside the ih. I’ll have to see when I get it to be sure

Yea it’s about 1:20 for it to click for me which is why I bought another ih, wand does take too long

If there is no glass and the cap touches the coil - isnt that a problem?
What is that plug?
When should it get to you?
Thanks

Top Bottom