1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Dabbers/Stir Sticks?

Discussion in 'Vapor Related Equipment' started by GenYHippie, Jun 13, 2014.

1. GenYHippie

GenYHippie Well-Known Member

Hey all i am not well verse in all the gear around here nor online places to get it. Ive been to a few shops here in town but cant find myself any pretty/cool dabbers. I dont dab yet but i would find it handy to have something to stir my solo bowl with. Anyone know of a retailer who had durable preferably metal dab tools that dont look like they could belong to a manicure kit?

I carry my solo all over so im not sure i want glass ATM but i may get one for just at home later on.

2. VaporsVaporizer

VaporsVaporizer On the Stoop

I bought the mini tool from Vape tool a few years ago, it was perfect of packing my Pax . They have a lot of items to choose from now. http://vapetool.com

GenYHippie likes this.
  3. GenYHippie

VaporsVaporizer likes this.
  4. VaporsVaporizer

You can also look on ebay in the dental instrument section, most dabber tools are just Freer elevators ;)

GenYHippie likes this.
  5. Kief

Kief Medicated

6. syrupy

syrupy fumed

I used to get some nice worked dabbers on etsy for pretty cheap. Guess everything's gone to IG now.

7. GenYHippie

Lol fair point and good tip :)

Thanks Kief the search tool can be a bit cumbersome and i didnt find what i was looking for. I need to go figure out how to omit the duplicate threads to reduce results. I got 17 pages of results and i gave up 10 pages in when none where what i wanted. I appreciate the direct links :)

I did take a look on etsy but the pretty ones were all glass the metal ones were very simplistic unless i was going to pay $60 for one tool .

Enchantre likes this.
  8. VaporsVaporizer

@GenYHippie Can you explain what exactly you're looking for to stir your solo?

9. thisperson

thisperson Ruler of all things person

I just use one of those small flat-head screwdrivers.

Not the tiny ones for glasses but the ones that are on the smaller side of regular use. Works perfectly, but I'm not touching it with a heated nail. Just to place EOs on my coil tank.

It's stainless steel though, so that would be safe to place against a nail right? If I wanted to use my screwdriver.

Quetzalcoatl and GenYHippie like this.
  10. Enchantre

Enchantre A short, pithy statement

I got a second Epic pic just because it works great. I have it attached to the Hammer so I can use it with my stems when I use that.

That's at epicvape. Yeah, it's $5, but truly, it is a worthy thing.

GenYHippie likes this.
  11. GenYHippie

Something metal with aesthetic appeal to stir my little solo bowl. Past that not too picky its just that most of the metal items ive seen look clinical not pretty. I was thinking maybe i could find a pretty steel hatpin or something?

Lol clever. Ihave been using an old mini cuticle pusher so far, the tiny kind from a travel kit
    Hahah thats pretty cute actually and well within my price range, gotta check out shipping.

Enchantre and VaporsVaporizer like this.
  12. syrupy

syrupy fumed

There are ones with best of both worlds: worked glass handle with a titanium tip

If it's just function you're interested in, it will be difficult to do better than the E-pick posted above.

GenYHippie likes this.
  13. GenYHippie

Ohh that is a good compromise item i shall look at that some more, thanks for linking :).

14. syrupy

syrupy fumed

Look around, there's lots of options online, and because they are small items, shipping is usually reasonable. I'm glad you started this thread, because it got me looking and I found a nice marble dabber, free shipping. :)

[​IMG]

GenYHippie, Enchantre and HugieLewis like this.
  15. HugieLewis

HugieLewis I'm not an expert but I have a strong opinion

GenYHippie likes this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors