Da Vinci Essential Earth Blends

stickstones

Vapor concierge
my reservation has always been the mingling of tastes. Do you have a good solution, DV?

stickstones,

Davinci_vaporizer

Clean First Technology
Manufacturer
Oddly, the extractions are pretty tasty, kind of sweet, but not overly. I'm guessing it has a little to do with both the extraction process and the PG. Except the lean EEB...got that in and tried it today. Not bad, but not great either.

I did mix some lavender and raspberry leaf once, since lavender is so overpowering...I won't be doing that again.

Davinci_vaporizer,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
I've tried the calm and relax cans and like Dreamerr I didn't really feel any effect from either , but the Dry Kava Kava root in real nice to vape , gives me a a very relaxed mellow body high and an overall feeling of well being and peace I'd recommend It to everyone to try . ordering Kava Kava tea now wouldn't even have tried it without The sample of the KK root blend . THANX DaVinci !

RUDE BOY,
Reactions: Buildozer

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
fresh kava kava root powder made into the traditional drink is far better than the tea bags can ever be... maybe that's what you are talking about when you say tea though??
Yeah , I was talking about the powder or the root itself not the teabags.
Glad you like the Kava Kava. The tea works really well too..that's actually how I got hooked on it to begin with.
Thanx again , without the sample I would never have tried it . I've wanted too since I was a kid and my Dad told me about taking part in a Kava Kava ritual when stationed in the Christmas islands during WWII, sounded great . so now I'm gonna try the traditional drink and see how it goes .

RUDE BOY,

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
i have still yet to vape kava kava.. but this talking about it makes me want to pretty bad haha.. iv'e always wanted to make an extract to mess w/ in a vape.. its been a couple years since i have used real kava though.. Kava is so great.. i like the stuff from Fiji a lot

Buildozer,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
It was really nice to vape the dry Kava Kava Buildozer, Now I can't wait to drink some .

also for the last year or so reading your posts I though you were Bulldozer :doh:.

RUDE BOY,

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
It was really nice to vape the dry Kava Kava Buildozer, Now I can't wait to drink some .

also for the last year or so reading your posts I though you were Bulldozer :doh:.
LOL.. ya i mostly get Bulldozer more than Buildozer.. the kava drink is not every one's flavor.. but i love that stuff.. i'm willing to bet you will too.. its not too hard to get past the taste.. its all about the pleasant effects. kava is special because its acts on the GABA receptors. which makes it an herbal benzo or ethanol pretty much. just way safer and clear headed.

ya i gotta try vaping dry powder some time soon.

EDIT: ha i just noticed this was my 420th post :D

Top Bottom