Da Buddha

coolbreeze

w00t!
IMG-6367.jpg

hoptimum

I have the Silver Surfer version. Elev8 did a great job with the design.

Their ruby balls heater cover and cap is a significant upgrade over my do it yourself version.

It helps to have talented designers and glass blowers around.

coolbreeze

I have the Silver Surfer version. Elev8 did a great job with the design.

Their ruby balls heater cover and cap is a significant upgrade over my do it yourself version.

It helps to have talented designers and glass blowers around.
Couldn't agree more. It's still a great vape without it, but it's even better with it. I've always enjoyed it but it'll be higher in the rotation now!

coolbreeze,
  • Love
Reactions: Flow

coolbreeze

Heads-up: I found a ball today laying at the foot of my DBV. I checked it thoroughly and pushed, poke, prodded until I'm reasonably satisfied that it did not slip through the V slit, but you never can tell. I've tilted mine back, removed a handful of balls, and replaced those near the V with 4mm rubies as a precaution.

Working spectacularly, couldn't be happier!!

Spin0620

Update this is my favorite vape right now. It's even beat out my plenty. Don't wanna use anything else. I thought the price was a little steep but it's a bargain! Turns this thing into another class!

coolbreeze

Update this is my favorite vape right now. It's even beat out my plenty. Don't wanna use anything else. I thought the price was a little steep but it's a bargain! Turns this thing into another class!
It's something. I've been setting it to about 10-10:30 and pulling basket-screen loads through a recycler. Cool, enormous hits with really good flavor considering the vapor path. Temp's low enough to make direct use more pleasant, as well.

Baller DBV through a CouchLog Humi-dified GooRoo 3-piece bubbler dry:
IMG-6491.jpg

Last edited:

Razzle_N_Dazzle

Question, does the glass aroma top fit with the new baller kit? Also, with the new baller kit can herb be left in the wand? I'd like to hit it, leave for a bit, then hit it some more without turning the device off or removing the wand.

Razzle_N_Dazzle,

coolbreeze

Question, does the glass aroma top fit with the new baller kit? Also, with the new baller kit can herb be left in the wand? I'd like to hit it, leave for a bit, then hit it some more without turning the device off or removing the wand.
No, the aromatop won't fit. The little non-pimp cap sits too high and the aromatop wouldn't seat. Mine's hot right now but when it's cool I'll try to remember to try it without the cap. It looks like the cover itself may be taller, perhaps too tall for the aromatop to fit.

You can definitely leave herb in the wand, but I wouldn't leave the wand in the heater for more than a minute or two. It could fall, and it may cook your herbs with the baller cover. I usually hold it in the heater while I hit it a couple times, remove and set down between hits. You can leave it sit for as long as you want and come back to it.

Razzle_N_Dazzle

Well....the Da Buddha sale ended early for me :\ It was supposed to go until midnight but guess my timezone wasn't taken into account. That sucks. I sent them an email to see if I can still get the discount with a screenshot of my cart and a timestamp. I'm hoping that will work. It was a big 20% off sale too.

Razzle_N_Dazzle,
  • Wow
Reactions: coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Well....the Da Buddha sale ended early for me :\ It was supposed to go until midnight but guess my timezone wasn't taken into account. That sucks. I sent them an email to see if I can still get the discount with a screenshot of my cart and a timestamp. I'm hoping that will work. It was a big 20% off sale too.
Hope they'll deal with ya, they're good people. That's a great deal on a great vape.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
No, the aromatop won't fit. The little non-pimp cap sits too high and the aromatop wouldn't seat. Mine's hot right now but when it's cool I'll try to remember to try it without the cap. It looks like the cover itself may be taller, perhaps too tall for the aromatop to fit.

You can definitely leave herb in the wand, but I wouldn't leave the wand in the heater for more than a minute or two. It could fall, and it may cook your herbs with the baller cover. I usually hold it in the heater while I hit it a couple times, remove and set down between hits. You can leave it sit for as long as you want and come back to it.

LoL.The Da Buddha was the second vapeI ever owned, after the MFLB. And I remember rigging a attachment to hang my whip between hits right off the side of the vape body. I'd always thought it would be cool if someone designed such a thing out of wood to hang your whip and a couple other accessories on.

Here's an old pic of it from early 2017:
v6c-Rp-RRPen-Eicrn-Fk-A1g-thumb-185.jpg

coolbreeze

LoL.The Da Buddha was the second vapeI ever owned, after the MFLB. And I remember rigging a attachment to hang my whip between hits right off the side of the vape body. I'd always thought it would be cool if someone designed such a thing out of wood to hang your whip and a couple other accessories on.

Here's an old pic of it from early 2017:
v6c-Rp-RRPen-Eicrn-Fk-A1g-thumb-185.jpg
I totally remember this! It is a great idea. A wood one would be great for those without your considerable wire bending skills!

coolbreeze,
  • Love
Reactions: Ramahs

Razzle_N_Dazzle

How affective is the aroma top anyways? Specifically it's affectivenes at covering up smells when actively vaping.

Razzle_N_Dazzle,

coolbreeze

How affective is the aroma top anyways? Specifically it's affectivenes at covering up smells when actively vaping.
good question. I've tried it with rosemary, it sorta worked; tried an orange oil and that worked better. I think it's aimed more at general room-scenting rather than covering up per se, but I don't see why it wouldn't help in that regard. I think it's for people who leave theirs on all day, it's something for your hot but idle DBV to do, I guess.

In any case, it's a small sacrifice for the baller setup. Unless, maybe they could do some sort of pimp cap for you that acts as a small scent dish.

Razzle_N_Dazzle

Mine's hot right now but when it's cool I'll try to remember to try it without the cap.
How'd it fit with the little cap off?

Also Elev8 got back to me today and said they'd work something out with me when the holiday is over!

Do new units come with the updated heater stand as standard? Are there any accessories you'd recommend I get? I'm getting the WPA. Thanks for answering my questions btw!

Last edited:
Razzle_N_Dazzle,
Reactions: coolbreeze

coolbreeze

How'd it fit with the little cap off?
Mine seems to fit without the cap, but I can't tell if it actually clears it 100%
Also Elev8 got back to me today and said they'd work something out with me when the holiday is over!
Nice!
Do new units come with the updated heater stand as standard? Are there any accessories you'd recommend I get? I'm getting the WPA. Thanks for answering my questions btw!
Ah, I see they've added it as an option to choose from the list:

I'd get some extra hose, WPAs for any size joint you have (many pipes will work great with it), screens and basket screen will come in handy. There's also a dab cover setup for it listed as an option if you'd like that.

Last edited:
Top Bottom