Da Buddha owners

smokeandskate

I keep flip flopping between da Buddha and ssv. For you da Buddha owners what as your likes and dislikes? I'm not sure which I like the hands free or standard I know I hate the box vapes hands free cause the downward angle but da Buddha it's a flat level angle so it seems as thought if you wanted to could sorta use it re same way as the standard by sticking it in hitting it then pulling it out. How does da buddha compare to the box vapes?

smokeandskate,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Hey do yourself a favor and this might help with the analysis paralysis. I only own the SSV but based on what I've read on various forums from people who own both, the difference isn't substantial. Comes down to looks, customization, and angle of heater and handsfree/traditional. At the end of the day, one isn't going to grossly outperform the other. I would say the main diff is choosing hands free or reg. Hands free easier to use, reg gives you slightly thicker vapor due to restricted air path. Other than that, can't go wrong with either.

stonemonkey55,

Beezleb

I cant speak from experience on other vapes as ive only use Da Buddha. When I got Da Buddha I essentially used it initially like a standard but now I just put it in and let it sit for about 3 draws or so and then take out stir and repeat about 3 times. on the fourth time I crush it with the marble end of the stir stick and stir and get 1 maybe another 1/2 half of a draw and its done.

You can always get a GG heater cover for the SSV if you want a hands free SSV or use the clip. I have seen much speculation on the GG heater covering potentially weakening over time in its grip. I have not a seen a single ssv with gg user post about this being issue. I have seen a few posts on the ssv gg from users that liked it and said it worked perfectly but these were relatively new experiences with it so I cant say how well the ssv gg holds up overtime but it is certainly worthy of consideration.

Both are durable.

I know the draws I get are so good I have not seen one video of someone drawing vape do anything I can do so to me they are as good as each other hit wise or the difference is very slight. I have seen posts by people say theres a difference with the majority of picking the ssv slightly above.

As far as the warez 3g family vapes the majority said Da Buddha was better in comparison but I always thought and believe they are very close. The videos of people taking draws off of the warez vapes and that of the DB are similar.

hope that helped.

Beezleb,
Top Bottom