Da Buddha or SSV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kogut

I've been through so many threads over the past week (saving my brain from finals studying), and I think I've narrowed it down to these two vaporizers.. If you can think of another option, please feel free to speak up. I've come to the DBV and SSV because I would like to invest in my first vaporizer. I mainly medicate alone, but it's nice to be able to have a couple friends over, so the whip system is ideal for me. I like adjustable temperature, so the PD is out (although I heavily considered it, and one day may get one).

I want to make the purchase before the prices go up (aka soon). The price difference is actually the biggest issue for me between the two, and has me leaning more towards the DBV. However, if the SSV is going to be a worthwhile upgrade that I'll end up craving in less than a year (I expect this thing to be used every day for the next year and still keep going). I'll either pick it up off their site or vaporworld (I know about the codes already), which will help with the price a bit. I really don't need the crazy colors offered by the SSV, as it's just extra money for aesthetics and no real features.

TL;DR: am I going to regret not spending the extra money? I'd probably live with the 'standard' SSV, whereas I'd enjoy the handsfree of the DBV. If you see that as the only deciding factor, I guess I could just guy the adapter for the SSV, but as of right now, it seems like the DBV has added value if only in the hands-free operation and the dial being on the side facing you.

Thank you in advance!

Kogut,

King Kong

the da buddha and the silver surfer are basically the same vape, the surfer just has a fancier bowl and heater cover, both are made by the same company and both are made from the same parts, so there basically the same.. Just get a da buddha and use a code to save money and use the extra money u were gonna spend on the surfer on some bud and enjoy..

King Kong,

disco

Silver Surfer isn't much of an upgrade from the Da Buddha (from all the collective information I've read.) It's more of a personalized version of the Da Buddha, but as Kong pointed out, it's made from the same parts basically, so there's really no reason to go for it unless you don't mind the +$100 price.

disco,

Kogut

Just for anyone else who might be looking around... I decided to order a DBV off VapeWorld since the price difference is enough that I'd notice it at the end of the month. Having a customized SSV is one of the things that I can see myself purchasing somewhere down the line, perhaps even when the next improvement comes out. One thing is for sure, I'm glad that I was able to dig through all the info on this forum and others to help me figure out that now was the time to act (before that steep price increase in 5 days!)

Kogut,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom