da buddha coughing problem

moodster80

hi everyone I have a da Buddha when I pull my 1st 2 hits they are fine on the 3rd hit im always coughing my lung up with it has anyone got any ideas why its doing this I might get a roor little sista pipe would I be able to hook that up to my dbv or should I try a extra screen in my da Buddha thank you every1

moodster80,

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
Do you smoke cigarettes?

I would definitely dry the roor out, just stick the tube into the downstem until you can get a WPA. See if that helps.

Tweak,

moodster80

hi tweak m8 I don't smoke cigarettes I do have asthma though would I be best getting a little sista or just a standard bubbler to hook up to my da Buddha?

or would a percolator pipe be best to hook up to my Da Buddha? thank you every1

mod note- use the edit button please- no back to back posting.

moodster80,

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
Anything that filters vapor through water would be a good start.

Also make sure you start at lower temperatures, take a few draws to get the wand and goodies warm, and then start working the heat back up until you start seeing vapor. Maybe your heat is just up to high?

Tweak,

moodster80

I normally start at just past the on for temp im gonna have to get a bong to hit the vape with any1 know of a good one?

moodster80,

max

Out to lunch
My wife coughs sometimes with a 'restricted draw' log vape, and has been doing so ever since she first started vaping. I don't cough no matter what vape I use. People are different. Water filtration likely IS your best bet. Check the Glass section for quality at different price points.

max,

Tweek

I always cough, regardless of what I do. Like Max suggests, water helps alot, especially with the DBV/SSV as the stock screen still lets alot of particulate through.

Tweek,
Top Bottom