Da Buddha Bong attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dallas22

I am going to buy DBV... I wanted to hook up my vaporizer to my bong and use it as a vape chamber at times - just when friends are over OR when I want to SEE more vapor before it's inhaled :) Anyways, my question is about the adapters and connectors that I'll need to hook it all up.

My glass bong is relatively cheap but does what it's purpose is for. I was curious to know how this set-up works with DBV. Here are some questions... How do you change the end of the whip that usualy is used to inhale straight from the vape to the bong adapter piece that you slide off the bong like a carb to get the vapor inhaled from the bong? I saw there are ice chamber/bong stems that run for around $15 for the SSV... can I use this one for DBV? What else would I need to make this work? My bong has a stem opening of 3/8" (mm = ?) but there is a glass stem to hold the bowl piece that comes out of the stem hole about 1/2" up from the bong... would the stem adapter for the bong make a good seal here and not interfere with the glass stem/bowl holder? How easy/hard is it to change the whip piece to use with the bong or when I just want to use it the regular way (which will be most of the time).

Sorry for all of the questions but I'd like to know before I order so that everything can be send in one shipment. I want to know how this process works so that I don't waste $$$ on something that maybe I couldn't use on my bong.

Thanks in advance... peace

Dallas22,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
I saw there are ice chamber/bong stems that run for around $15 for the SSV... can I use this one for DBV?
Basically they will work with any vape that uses the same size whip tubing. The adapter goes on the mouthpiece end. You specify the ground glass joint and stem (if applicable) sizes when you place the order.

There are a few threads on the subject, maybe you can gleen some info from them. If you want help with your specific bong (your questions don't really pertain to the DBV, as much as your glass which none of us have used) maybe some pics would help.

http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=18

vtac,

Dallas22

Here's what it looks like:
7457d1232570915-how-does-adapter-my-bong-bong.jpg

I will be buying DBV hopefully this afternoon/evening and just want to know not only the parts I'll need to buy but HOW this gets put together and then how to get it back to a regular whip to use with my vape. I'd be down with buying another whip to use only with my bong but that would also depend on how much everything would cost... I don't want to go too crazy spending; just want to get what I need first and then see if a couple extra bucks make things more convienient.

Again any help or info on this would be greatly appriciated and the sooner the better so that I can get things in motion to get my new vape :)

Dallas22,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Thanks for posting your question in the water adapter thread, I'll archive this. :)

vtac,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom