Da Buddha Backorder

Status
Not open for further replies.

northlane

So i ordered da buddha off of our sponsored site vapeworld and it said that it was on backorder till the 6th and now when the 6th rolls around they suddenly change it to the 20th? what am i supposed to do this is kinda bs. i wouldnt have paid for it from this site if i knew id have to wait. they sold me this product on false pretenses? can they do this? i dont know what to do i dont want to wait that long and i dont even know if it will really send out then or if theyll just push it back some more.

northlane,

george

you can probably cancel your order on their site somehow. If you cant, just email them and cancel your order that way.

george,

Beezleb

northlane said:
So i ordered da buddha off of our sponsored site vapeworld and it said that it was on backorder till the 6th and now when the 6th rolls around they suddenly change it to the 20th? what am i supposed to do this is kinda bs. i wouldnt have paid for it from this site if i knew id have to wait. they sold me this product on false pretenses? can they do this? i dont know what to do i dont want to wait that long and i dont even know if it will really send out then or if theyll just push it back some more.

Its not always false pretenses. They cannot always help supply issues. They just middlemen really. Not that I am defending, just saying its probably another reason than them tricking you.

That is infuriating. I would call and cancel and see about getting it elsewhere but make sure they have it in stock first.

Beezleb,

northlane

thanks it just sucks because with the coupon code vapeworld was definitely the cheapest place to get it

northlane,

stinkmeaner

I don't know how much you are paying for the Da Buddha but if you check Ebay you could get a Silver Surfer direct from the manufactuerers (7th Floor) for $190 Buy it Now price, they say they have a slight blemish but it could be only a scratch, I'm sure if you email them they would tell you.

There is also Da Buddhas on there for as low as $145 buy it now. But if it were me I would go for the Silver Surfer considering what a deal it is, $100 off retail is great.

stinkmeaner,

max

Out to lunch
Yeah, DBVs on eBay are going for less than Vapeworld's price with FC discount. 7th Floor has a 'buy it now' auction for multiple black ones for $130. Doesn't come with a bag, but other than that it's a great deal.

max,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
From what I have heard, 7th Floor went through a 'surge' in sales after coming back from a convention of sorts.
Take it for what its worth :)

AGBeer,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom